Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Bowl

This might be a little early, but I can't help it. I'm so excited! I've been watching NFL Network all day and can't wait for the big game.

I'm really wanting to see my boy Peyton take home his second Lombardi trophy tomorrow night. Who are y'all rooting for? Any predictions?

Broncos

Comment

Go broncos!!!!

Comment

Ditto on the Broncos!

Comment

Broncos 21-17

Comment

Broncos

Comment

I've analyzed all the statistics since the beginning of the season. factored in the weather, depth charts and all variables. I can safely say it's going to either be the Broncos or the Seahawks..........but I'm hoping it's Denver!!!!!!! Go Broncs!!!!!!!

Comment

No dog in the fight, but always seem to root for underdogs in that situation....Seahawks. Actually just hope we don't have a snoozer of a game.........

Comment

Seahawks safety Earl Thomas is from my hometown and went to the same school as I did. So everyone here in Orange seems to be rooting for him and Seattle. I like Earl and glad he is successful but I have to root for the Broncos. I think it will be a tight game. Hoping that Peyton and the offense can get a game ending scoring drive and win it. 24-21 Broncos.

Comment

Go hawks!

Comment

i just want to watch a GOOD game. super bowls can be boring. hope they got some good commercials. the last few years, the commercials sucked!

Comment

Pulling for Denver and hoping for an exciting game!

Comment

All the Hype says Denver. They are generally wrong. Sorry Denver fans, but it's going to be the Seahawks.

Comment

Broncos. I'm a Peyton fan. He torched my boys from Philly earlier in the season but...he is a class act and I would like to see him win another. Plus, if the Seachickens win then Sherman's mouth and Pete Carroll's attitude might push me over the edge to disdain. Ha

Comment

Can't stand Denver...I'm a Charger fan. So go Seattle! plus I really like Russell Wilson, dude is a class act.
                              That being said, I live in Vegas and my money is on the Broncos. Which means they will probly lose cause I jinx every team I bet on...

Comment

Working...
                              X