X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{sigh}

Comment

Originally posted by JParker1515 View Post
      Kashmoney on here had a Brute lid warp. They sent him a new one at no charge and he kept the warped one. Brute did him right. I would only think yeti would do the same. Following out come
      They did the same for me

Comment

Had my 65 yeti do the same to me after years of hard abuse and they allowed me to upgrade to the 75 free of charge. couldnt ask for better customer service

Comment

Originally posted by Luck_of_the_Draw View Post
          Same here. The lids always fly off before they have a chance to get old enough.

I have used many Igloos over the years in our youth group. We have certainly used them, but almost if not all of them the hinges all break.

Comment

Not sure why you'd spend a bunch of money on ANY new cooler when you can get the one you already paid for fixed for free or very little money. Can I have your 'ruined' Yeti?

Comment

i'll trade ya a real nice hand made caping knife!

that sux. wouldn't think a high dollar ice chest would do that. hope you get it replaced.

Comment

I hear great things about yeti customer service l. Hopefully they fix it for me at no cost.

Comment

All my Coleman and igloo have broke lids, hinges, and handles. None my yetis have issues. Contact them sure they'll fix it.

Comment

I'll give you $90 for it.

Comment

Maybe a grizzly bear warped it.

Comment

I have a Reconditioned 75 that has warped edges. The guy I bought it from at yeti told
                        me I could trade it in for a new one if I was dissatisfied. Have had it for two years and can't tell a difference between it and the brand new roadie I have. That being said, if I had bought one new and it did that I would send in for a new lid.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
                          I'll give ya $50 for it
                          $55

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            I'll give you $90 for it.
                            $91 to my door....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              It was making too much ice, turn the control knob down a bit.
                              That's exactly the problem. Ice maker was pushing ice out of the sides and it had to go somewhere. I have 2 of them and never had a problem but I'll give you $75 for it and you can go get you a Brute!

Comment

Yall need to up the bids

Comment

Working...
                                X