No announcement yet.

Zero turn mowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Hustler Raptor SD 54" also. With 23HP Kawasaki. Great mower. If you have ag exempt you can get one for $4300 or for a 48" at $4200 out the door. They make a Raptor model also with no armrest and I believe smaller rear tire that will be more in your budget.

Comment

Find one you like wrapped around a Kawasaki motor and roll with it

Comment

Scag
        My Turf Tiger with water-cooled Kawasaki engine is still going strong. Purchased new in 1999. More mower than what OP is looking for but I'm happy with the brand.

Comment

I have a Gravely and mow 4-5 acres, it has been a great machine with no problems, all I have had to do is oil changes.

Comment

I like my Kubota easy payments 0%. keep the money in the bank.

Comment

Buy the one that has the closest service department that you want to deal with. FYI I love my Gravely

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
                I recently bought a Bob Cat mower. Was told by a guy I know to check them out, glad I did. When comparing apple to apple specs to other mowers the cost was $1500-$2000 more depending on brand. Very happy with it so far.
                This.

I bought one last year amazing quality and for the money hard to beat. Kawasaki engine is a must.

Comment

Pardon the hijack but the one part I have replaced over the years on my Scag is the battery.

Is 2-3 years a normal life expectancy for a mower battery?

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                    Buy the one that has the closest service department that you want to deal with. FYI I love my Gravely

What model do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ilik2hunt View Post
                      I have a Gravely and mow 4-5 acres, it has been a great machine with no problems, all I have had to do is oil changes.

What model do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
                        What model do you have?

I have the HD 46” model. I got it last year to replace my 10 year old Troybilt zero turn. It’s like driving a Cadillac

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                          I have the HD 46” model. I got it last year to replace my 10 year old Troybilt zero turn. It’s like driving a Cadillac

I’m looking at the ZTX 52”. Any info on it?

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
                            I’m looking at the ZTX 52”. Any info on it?

I don’t know much about them other than how to mow with them. I got the one that I could afford

Comment

Originally posted by AWnNETX View Post
                              I bought an Ariens Ikon X 52" (Ariens owns Gravely and are manufactured in same plant in Wisconsin I believe) last spring and have approximately 45 hours on it so far. Granted it has only been in use a short while, I have been very pleased with the mower. I mow roughly 2 acres with mine around trees, carport, barn, daughters playground equip. and it is very comfortable and does what I need it to do. It has the fabricated deck and 23 hp Kawasaki engine. Seems to be powered well enough for what I use it for. I can do all mowing in about 1.5 hrs. Cost was $3k new when I bought it.
                              Have the exact same model for two years now with no complaints. I mow about 2 acres each time. Just did it today under an hour.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a 54" Kubota 3 years ago to mow my 3 acres of Sana Augustine and field grass. It gets a lot of use. I also use it in my steep ditches. I went for the more expensive one, don't remember the exact price, but it was less than $5000. The Kubota has a floating seat and a mechanical deck adjustment that I prefer over the solenoid lift on the Bad Boy (that's not covered in their warranty).
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X