• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
    These guys were having a party....
    Them fuggers are hungry! Chelada corn?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      One of the big problems with them coming over is US, as in you and me. If we didn't hire them, they wouldn't come. I, for one, will not hire an illegal. I am building a house soon and when I do, I will make sure no illegals work on my land. I understand I will have to pay more but I put my money where my mouth is. Do you?
      as a matter of fact, my Barn build right now is a crew of Guys out of Okie, and dam, they working harder then any meskin crew i have ever hired...
      and if they was meskin, i dont sit and ask them for there papers or anything.
      so to each his own, my brother... cant wait to see pics of your House build

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
        as a matter of fact, my Barn build right now is a crew of Guys out of Okie, and dam, they working harder then any meskin crew i have ever hired...
        and if they was meskin, i dont sit and ask them for there papers or anything.
        so to each his own, my brother... cant wait to see pics of your House build
        I see where I messed up and I apologize. I didn't mean to direct it to you (by quoting you, I did). I meant it to be an open question to all, not just you. And, BTW, great job on the hire selection. I won't be asking for papers as well, I will expect that from my contractor.

Comment

no problema, Amigo..

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
            SSS or leave one behind to spread the word..

...from someone who has never killed anyone I’d guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna shoot the elderly, women and children first I’m sure. To make an example.

Comment

Can each individual state enforce stricter border security? Seems like whatever washington wants is what we get.

Comment

Messing with the wrong daughter in one of these groups can backfire.

Comment

Seems like the border cities could enforce tougher restrictions for border security, just like the city of Austin and the mask mandate.

Comment

Please- They’re no longer “illegal aliens” since words hurt. Call them what they are- UDVs.

Undocumented Democratic Voters.

If they were Russians and Ukrainians who would vote Republican- they’d close the border tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

so any outher options avalible ??

Comment

Found this cat tracking a javi for a guy a few years ago. Only English he knew was “Corpus Christi”... I had some crackers and a diet mt dew. Less than 10 seconds he was vanished into the brush
                          Attached Files

Comment

Situation is so much more complex than what meets the eye. Both political sides are off. As someone who works in ag in the RGV I see and hear a lot. They are not all drug dealing terrorist just like they are not all women and children looking for a better life. The SSS comments make my physically ill. Spend a day in their shoes some of my best friends are migrant workers with no papers. I’m not saying opening the gates is the solution, but there is much more to the issue than meets the eye.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. The man asked for pictures, not your marksmanship or digging abilities (or better yet your ability to hit the same keystroke in sequence 3 times)...

Comment

Who’s using who oh what should we do? cause you cant be a pimp and a prostitute too you know the same old song and dance

Comment

Working...
                                X