No announcement yet.

Restaurant advice near Katy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you said "steakhouse", send them to Taste of Texas. It's near enough to Katy and ranked one of the top steaks in Houston-area year end and year out. If you doubt me, go to www.tasteoftexas.com and go to their News and Accolades page. You will be the hero son-in-law!!!!

Comment

Thanks y'all! Booked them a reservation for Pearl and Vine. Appreciate the info!

Comment

Nice choice! Right off 1463 and 10.

Comment

They say thank you for the recommendations. They are already having a good time

Comment

Send them to Snappy’s for breakfast!

Comment

We used to have a 5’ gator in the tank behind em!

Comment

The last time we went to snappys our breakfast was cold by the time we got it. That was the last time for us. Got pancakes one time before to go and they were pretty rough as well.

Comment

I live in Katy and have not found a steak that I’d pay for or recommend. My absolute favorite pace to eat is Da Vinci, but it’s awesome Italian food. I do like Babin’s for seafood.

Do NOT spend hard earned money at Taste of Texas. I’ve been there three times as a guest, and have never had a good meal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                    I live in Katy and have not found a steak that I’d pay for or recommend. My absolute favorite pace to eat is Da Vinci, but it’s awesome Italian food. I do like Babin’s for seafood.

Do NOT spend hard earned money at Taste of Texas. I’ve been there three times as a guest, and have never had a good meal.
                    Da Vinci is great food and is one of our two favorite places in Katy. The other is Federal American Grill adntheir tuna poke' starter is the bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post

Captain Tom's is much better than Babin's IMHO.

Comment

DaVinci is outstanding for Italian food. Probably my favorite Italian food restaurant. Quaint little place with incredible food.

Pearl & Vine is quickly becoming one of my favorites. We live in the subdivision next to it, so we’ve been there 3-4 times. Great atmosphere, solid service, and very good food!

Comment

So where is Da Vinci’s? And is it better than Carrara’s? Btw, heard Carrara’s going out of business after many years

Comment

Federal Grill is proud of their food!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                              So where is Da Vinci’s? And is it better than Carrara’s? Btw, heard Carrara’s going out of business after many years
                              On South Fry, right next to Carraba's in a strip center. Great little place.

Comment

Ok preciate it

Comment

Working...
                                X