No announcement yet.

Freshman Congresswoman Ilhan Omar calls for defunding Homeland Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News coming out that she married her brother to become a citizen here. Standby

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
      Rep. Ilhan Omar apologizes for 'anti-Semitic' tweets

https://news.yahoo.com/house-leaders...194337057.html
      Wait. Are people actually surprised that a Muslim woman is anti-semitic?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        News coming out that she married her brother to become a citizen here. Standby

I thought that was illegal everywhere except Arkansas. I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Wait. Are people actually surprised that a Muslim woman is anti-semitic?
          No &$@# huh!? Imagine that. Islam has been at war with the world for a long time. It is not a religion. It’s a supremist ideology cloaked in the mantle of religion. And here we are with Islamic congress members. The US is changing fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa
            History may show the Patriot Act to be the least patriotic act in US history and the single largest exchange of liberty for false sense of security.
            Very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman
              Well, one of us is.

BTW, I’ve never listened to Alex Jones, or anyone else for that matter. I am, however, able to think critically on my own.

Ironman, I do apologize, I should not have called you a fool. Its easy to get caught up in the moment this day and time, no respect meant. I hope we can continue a productive dialogue as I'm sure we are both on the same side of the isle at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                Ironman, I do apologize, I should not have called you a fool. Its easy to get caught up in the moment this day and time age, no disrespect meant. I hope we can continue a productive dialogue as I'm sure we are both on the same side of the aisle at the end of the day.
                Let me help you out there, since I assume you didn't mean to continue antagonizing Ironman.

Comment

Ironman, I do apologize, I should not have called you a fool. Its easy to get caught up in the moment this day and time, no respect meant. I hope we can continue a productive dialogue as I'm sure we are both on the same side of the isle at the end of the day.
                  No biggie man. Thanks to sir shovelhands for the translation.

Let me give you my take on The Patriot Act. Way back, long before 9/11, there were discussions about “big brother”. Big brother was known as our government spying on our every move. In high school, we had to read George Orwell’s book titled Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984). That book described that big brother thingy that we had always talked about. By the time I read that book, 1984, the actual year, was rapidly approaching. I thought to myself that Orwell missed this one for sure. There was no way our government was capable of pulling off the stuff he wrote about.

In early 2000, we didn’t even know who our President was going to be. You see, there was some azzhole down in Florida named chad, that caused a lot of confusion on who actually won the Presidency. Well, ‘ol Chad decided that Dubya was going to be our President. On 9/11/2001, our country experienced a heinous act of aggression like never before. This act completely shocked, and enraged the citizenry of the United States. Our government, ran by Dubya, reacted swiftly and without prejudice toward our aggressors. There was a bipartisan call for more security for our nation against such acts ever happening again. We, as a nation, had the means and resources necessary to recognize such threats, and prevent such acts from happening again. Without going into all the details of how information sharing amongst agencies was to take place, and the new alphabet agencies started as part of this new effort to thwart “Terrorism” in our country, The Patriot Act was born.

In 2013, this kid named Edward Snowden came along, and told the citizens of the United States that our government was indeed spying on us, on level we could not even fathom. This Snowden guy had to leave the country, because the U.S. government considered him a traitor. The general population was split on their opinions as to Snowden being a traitor, or actually a Patriot.

Let me just say, that in my opinion, The Patriot Act is the very reason that “big brother” actually became reality. This is a short take on what I believed happened, and how the citizens of this country were hoodwinked into allowing such a liberty stripping law to get passed. You know, perfect timing in world events, to make us feel all warm, cozy and “safe.”

BTW, Edward Snowden is no traitor to the American People.

Comment

She should be considered a clear and present danger to the United States, kicked out of office, and tried in a court of law for her attempt to undermine the security of the United States. Who elects these creatures?
                    Hillery Clinton had Huma abedin. I believe her family had deep ties to the Iranian government. There have been many clear and present dangers to this country and all of them are embedded in the Democrat party.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Hillery Clinton had Huma abedin. I believe her family had deep ties to the Iranian government. There have been many clear and present dangers to this country and all of them are embedded in the Democrat party.
                      Imran Awan says hello

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                        Let me help you out there, since I assume you didn't mean to continue antagonizing Ironman.
                        Sorry, yes I meant disrespect, thanks for catching that....

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          I’ve never listed to Alex Jones. I’m not saying all the facets and agencies borne out of the PA are bad. But we basically allowed govt agencies to spy on us in the name of security. Then again we are paying Amazon and Google to do the same in the name of convenience, so there’s that

Yep. We forcefully and even voluntarily give up privacy every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

She's handing it to a jewish guy right now on the committee.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                She's handing it to a jewish guy right now on the committee.
                                Is that Mr. Abrams on the Venezuelan envoy? She asked if he would support genocide. That’s rich coming from a Muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X