X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    For an appraisal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I am old and completely misread the entire thing.....Should not have looked at it on my phone. For some reason I was thinking taxes. Lets just write this off to a senior moment and move on....LOL.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
      Sorry I am old and completely misread the entire thing.....Should not have looked at it on my phone. For some reason I was thinking taxes. Lets just write this off to a senior moment and move on....LOL.

-john

Lmao!

Comment

That county has so much work, and so few people to do it. I often get what I can an F U number. Meaning, they dont really want the work, but they will do it, as long as they get well above market.

If you want values. Call a local broker and tell them you are thinking about listing it, they will start rattling off comps....

Comment

Appraisal cost for 80 acres, Gillespie county

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          That county has so much work, and so few people to do it.

And that’s probably contributing to the cost, we wanted it done in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by Backwoods101; 02-11-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Thats about right I would have guessed $2000 range. A lot of work put into that if you get someone that does it right and has the right connections/comps for the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              I don't have a clue of what your talking about. Tax appraisal?
              I am with you on this one, you CAD appraises it every 2 to 3 years for free???

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                I am with you on this one, you CAD appraises it every 2 to 3 years for free???
                What CAD says its worth has nothing to do with the actual market value of the property.

To the OP I'd say that that cost is about right.

Comment

Yea tax values aren't anywhere close to what market value is.

Comment

That seems high to me for an appraisal. About right for a survey though. I did an appraisal on my house and 82 acres and it was about 400.00
                    Last edited by BrianL; 02-11-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I needed my 243 acres appraised for bank loan. Estimates were around $1,000 but a 3rd guy came in at like $600 and had it completed quicker than the others could guarantee.

Comment

Extremely high for just an appraisal!!! Should be less than $500.00
                        My MIL and SIL are both real estate appraisers.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                          What CAD says its worth has nothing to do with the actual market value of the property.

To the OP I'd say that that cost is about right.
                          True!!

I must have been daydreaming I thought it said somewhere they were asking the CAD to appraise it. My bad.

I know when I got my house appraised it about only about 450 bucks Land is that much more??? I can see a survey costing that much for sure.

Comment

just had an appraisal done on 26 acres and it was $300

Comment

Originally posted by jerrod1212 View Post
                              just had an appraisal done on 26 acres and it was $300
                              Now that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                                Now that makes sense.
                                Yeah his appraisal quote is way more than I even payed for my survey to be done. Seems really high.

Comment

Working...
                                X