Interesting coon fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting coon fact

Raccoons can eat up to 4 lbs in a night even considering a conservative average of 2 lbs per day, If you feed $10/50Lb protein from an unguarded protein feeder year round you can estimate you spend at least $150 a year PER COON.
    And unfortunately that is best case scenario because it’s not just how much coons can eat it’s how much they can throw on the ground and waste.

Considering they waste twice what they eat you are looking closer to $300 per year PER COON!

I say this because some people have told me they are not sure if they can afford CoonHoods. To them I say do the math ! Who can afford not to have them?!?

To learn how to stop wasting money feeding coons visit our website at
    www.coonhood.com . We have attachable CoonHoods available for almost every protein feeder and fabricate full feeders with built on CoonHoods
    Attached Files

Male coons have a actual bone in their boner...now that’s an interesting coon fact

Comment

Originally posted by regular7 View Post
      male coons have a actual bone in their boner...now that’s an interesting coon fact
      hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Guys- speak up- Anybody bought one yet? Do they work?

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
          Male coons have a actual bone in their boner...now that’s an interesting coon fact
          Back in SE Missouri where I grew up, they called 'em "coon picks" and some of the hill folks supposedly used them for toothpicks. A walrus has one too---and it is impressive.

Google "baculum" or "os Penis" and see what comes up.

Here's a pic of a "'coon pick"

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
            Back in SE Missouri where I grew up, they called 'em "coon picks" and some of the hill folks supposedly used them for toothpicks. A walrus has one too---and it is impressive.

Google "baculum" or "os Penis" and see what comes up.

Here's a pic of a "'coon pick"

If you watch moonshiners they also use these to run the liquor into the jars. LOL

Comment

Also, Oreo the raccoon that Guardians of the Galaxy used to model Rocket died today at the age of 10yrs.

Comment

Haha not where this post was supposed to go! But with the TBH crowd you have to be somewhat expecting it! Thanks for the laugh

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                  If you watch moonshiners they also use these to run the liquor into the jars. LOL
                  Oh my!

Comment

Don’t the moonshiners put them on the spout where the moonshine runs out for good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                      not sure why we needed to know that ...

Comment

Originally posted by thorn4570 View Post
                        Don’t the moonshiners put them on the spout where the moonshine runs out for good luck.
                        Maybe. I always thought it was so it would drip straight down instead of out when its running well.

Comment

So the CoonHoods use the coons weight to close off the opening to the feeder when they set on top of it and then spring back open when they get off?

Comment

another interesting coon fact involves fly...… nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                              So the CoonHoods use the coons weight to close off the opening to the feeder when they set on top of it and then spring back open when they get off?
                              good question,

Comment

Working...
                              X