No announcement yet.

Protect your protein COONHOOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an email coming to you to see if any model will fit this homemade feeder tubes.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
      Got an email coming to you to see if any model will fit this homemade feeder tubes.
      Replied! Thanks again for reaching out!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Did you put a camera looking at it? Video mode may even be better

Spoke with BoonerSooner yesterday he had not yet had a chance to go check on these. However he was also the giveaway winner so will be heading out soon to check his cam on the 3 way boss buck Coonhood as well as in stall his 4 way. I look forward to his results!

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
          Spoke with BoonerSooner yesterday he had not yet had a chance to go check on these. However he was also the giveaway winner so will be heading out soon to check his cam on the 3 way boss buck Coonhood as well as in stall his 4 way. I look forward to his results!
          Thanks for the update

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Thanks for the update
            Yea no problem. I will also try to post some pics of the process of creating the custom Coonhood for No-Tox.

Comment

Received the second set of Coonhoods in the mail this week! Dad duties have kept me home but I’m itching to get back up to the hilltop to check the feeder and pull the card to see how the Coonhoods have done!

I have a 600 lb corn feeder that I’m converting to a protein feeder. Looking forward to getting the second set of Coonhoods into the action!

Comment

Just in case anyone is wondering if the hoods can be installed in conjunction with the Hammer Feeding System, yes they can. No issues.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                  Just in case anyone is wondering if the hoods can be installed in conjunction with the Hammer Feeding System, yes they can. No issues.
                  Awesome! The CoonHoods Look good on there and with the timer you have a very efficient setup !
                  Look forward to seeing your results.

Comment

Current back log into beginning of March . Don’t delay get your CoonHoods in order now and you will be glad you did

Comment

Thinking about going to at least one of the TTHA shows this year. Went to San Antonio right when I started in 2017 but Everyone says Fortworth is the best by far any thoughts?

Comment

I have the latest partially assembled.

Will pull the card on the cam covering my 3-way this weekend! Expecting to see some frustrated raccoons!

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                          I have the latest partially assembled.

Will pull the card on the cam covering my 3-way this weekend! Expecting to see some frustrated raccoons!
                          Awesome look forward to it!

Comment

No-Tox custom Coonhood progress pics

This protein head is difficult because of the shorter chutes. Also presents a problem that the head does not come off so the mount has to be designed to attach around the tube rather than slip over the top like the boss bucks models. Here’s what I got so far.

The Coonhood concept might be simple but the design of each model can take some serious time. Between adjusting all the angles Calculating moments vs spring rates for every iteration and then checking all clearances, new designs are not worth the money. But I do it because I enjoy designing and I want to help guys out.

Contact me to learn more about CoonHoods and how I can help you cut your protein bill in half!

COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by COONHOOD; 02-05-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Can someone provide me with a rough estimate on how much protein(lbs) a single raccoon can consume per night?

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
                                Can someone provide me with a rough estimate on how much protein(lbs) a single raccoon can consume per night?
                                They can eat up to 4 lb per night. However they can dig 100s of lbs out of the feeder into the ground in a night just because they hate you.

Comment

Working...
                                X