A cure for cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cure for cancer?

“Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market,” Aridor said. “Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

Sadly there a many people and business's out there that would like nothing more than to destroy/discredit these types of drugs at a moments notice.

Comment

Seems I've hear this before,
      I hope and pray this time its for real.

Comment

Being processed in Israel, it actually has a chance to become reality.

Comment

Yeah, if they live to get it done.

Comment

It would be something.

Comment

I suspect they already have a cure but only certain elite people qualify for treatment, else RBG would already be daid!

Comment

Nope. I'd wager a lot of money it's BS.

And as mentioned even if by some miracle it was not BS they would be bought out or shut down somehow. Way too many billions goes towards cancer research.

Comment

Fingers and toes crossed. Not much I fear but the C word is one of them.

Comment

I pray for a cure...

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Nope. I'd wager a lot of money it's BS.

And as mentioned even if by some miracle it was not BS they would be bought out or shut down somehow. Way too many billions goes towards cancer research.
                      it's not the research,, the money is in treatment,,,, the longer they can string a victim out the more money they can make,,, curing it would kill the profit line.... next patient please!, come back and see twice a week an bring your credit card

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                        it's not the research,, the money is in treatment,,,, the longer they can string a victim out the more money they can make,,, curing it would kill the profit line.... next patient please!, come back and see twice a week an bring your credit card
                        I know a lot of people.business are cold-hearted but I don't buy this for cancer.
                        Reason is there are TONS of research places trying to find cures. They would have to all be in on the worlds largest scam.

I just think cancer is one of the incurable diseases.

Comment

From someone who has cancer I hope they are successful. Its a little hard for me to believe a cure would be for all cancer. My opinion is that when they find a cure, it will be on a genetic level.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            I know a lot of people.business are cold-hearted but I don't buy this for cancer.
                            Reason is there are TONS of research places trying to find cures. They would have to all be in on the worlds largest scam.

I just think cancer is one of the incurable diseases.
                            not saying everyone involved is a part of it, most are probably not, but some amount of greed is in almost everyone if not everyone,, and some put money ahead of everything, including others lives....

Comment

CAR T cell therapy. Look it up. This is going to cure a LOT of different types of cancers once it becomes more fine tuned. My company sells one of the first editions of this technology. BTW... many of the scientists working on these treatments are doing so because they’ve lost loved ones to the disease. If there was a cure we’d know about it. Also, money IS in treatment, however, cancer treatments typically don’t last very long. So the money would be in the cure. Same for antibiotics which is why you don’t see very many companies developing new antibiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X