X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers For HPD!!!

5 officers shot.. Dangit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers up! Any details on their condition?

Comment

Just saw this on the news just now. No word
      On there condition.

Comment

2 suspects dead. No word on the officers condition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sending my prayers for these officers.

Comment

2 officers are in critical and 2 officers are not quite as bad.

Comment

Can someone explain why nearly ALL the evidence was released the day after this shootout happened?

Seems like every other shooting and they hold back most information for months if not years.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Can someone explain why nearly ALL the evidence was released the day after this shootout happened?

Seems like every other shooting and they hold back most information for months if not years.

Wasn't this a narcotics warrant? Pretty cut and dry.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

This thing is sketchy.... They won't release any previous criminal history, and are talking about keeping all evidence private because the officers involved were under cover... People in Houston are very skeptical of this story, some local lawyers are already looking into this. Some people speculate it was the wrong house.. I hope for the officers involved sake that this was a clean raid.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    This thing is sketchy.... They won't release any previous criminal history, and are talking about keeping all evidence private because the officers involved were under cover... People in Houston are very skeptical of this story, some local lawyers are already looking into this. Some people speculate it was the wrong house.. I hope for the officers involved sake that this was a clean raid.
                    Thats the area my wife works and she is in the loop....haven't heard this narrative.

Comment

Prayers sent up.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        Most of those "skeptics" are those who are anti-police anyways & are always screaming for "police transparency", all the while forgetting this is still an active investigation & Facebook has nothing to do with out judicial system...

Criminal history? Reports so far are, neither had any previous convictions; but that does not translate to innocent...

Hell, I'm hearing the woman was "shot in cold blood"....ummm, sure...while she was going for an injured officer's shot gun.

Or why shoot the poor family pet?...I guess they are referring to the pitbull that was attacking the officer who was first to breach...

LOL or how there were no drugs located in the residents...aside from the MJ & bag of meth..but no REAL drugs where located, thus there is no way they could have previously been selling dope...

Not to mention it HAD to be the wrong house, because this was a "phoned in tip from a neighbor" & that's why HPD "just showed up to raid the house"...not the one undercover officers bought black tar from several times...pretty sure if I call in a tip to 911, HPD isn't going to show up that night accompanied with SWAT & a warrant...

etc...etc...etc...
                        Last edited by Crazy Horse; 01-30-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Inside the home, police found marijuana and a white, powdery substance that could be cocaine or fentanyl. Two shotguns and a rifle were also found inside the home.

Did they not find heroin inside?

The cops where there for a heroin warrant, did they not have a drug testing kit? None of them. Just seems odd they are calling out a powdery substance, like it has a much probability as being koolaide as it does heroin.

Comment

This sounds more and more like a no-knock raid gone wrong, could be wrong but neighbors that have been interviewed say there is no traffic at that house.

However the police said they made a buy at the house the again no drugs similar to those bought were found. Sounds weird but we will see what new details come out. I'd prefer to see all the facts come out before making a decision.

I'm praying the officers recover 100% from their injuries. Terrible situation.

Comment

Originally posted by fishinguy View Post
                              This sounds more and more like a no-knock raid gone wrong, could be wrong but neighbors that have been interviewed say there is no traffic at that house.

However the police said they made a buy at the house the again no drugs similar to those bought were found. Sounds weird but we will see what new details come out. I'd prefer to see all the facts come out before making a decision.

I'm praying the officers recover 100% from their injuries. Terrible situation.
                              Come again?

Comment

Working...
                              X