Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What going to oil rigs all day does to the truck[emoji854]

Comment

Comment

Window Sticker

Window sticker finally showed up on the Ford special order tracking website. All ordered options have been confirmed. ETA shows Feb 28.

Comment

Not a bad deal!

Comment

Love mine.

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                Not a bad deal!

Thanks. Out the door (incl TT&L) for right at invoice.

Comment

Anyone experiences CP4 pump failures and did they change anything on 17' and newer models?

Comment

Haven’t seen any yet, and I’ve followed quite a bit of 17+ Ford pages.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                      Anyone experiences CP4 pump failures and did they change anything on 17' and newer models?

I haven’t heard anything but I’m sure just like the duramax their problems will come unfortunately

Comment

I hear ya, really want a powerstoke but my 15’ tundra is trouble free with 200k.

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                        I haven’t heard anything but I’m sure just like the duramax their problems will come unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                          I hear ya, really want a powerstoke but my 15’ tundra is trouble free with 200k.

Yeah I understand ya there. I just don’t think you can beat these fords! I love them

Comment

I hope this doesn’t jinx me but I have a 2017 F250 still mainly stock, only changes have been tires. The truck has been great with one major exception, The Death Wobble. However, if the dealership would have been honest up front it probably wouldn’t have been near as a big deal. New tires and it’s gone. The truck is a pulling machine, and not sure about all the mentions of how easily they get stuck. Once I put on mud tires I don’t have issues at all. Even pulling a 35’ gooseneck trailer in the mud.

Comment

Used FORSCAN to increase the brightness of my running lights on my 17. Looks much better now! Before and after pics.

Comment

Originally posted by wpcattleco View Post
                                I hope this doesn’t jinx me but I have a 2017 F250 still mainly stock, only changes have been tires. The truck has been great with one major exception, The Death Wobble. However, if the dealership would have been honest up front it probably wouldn’t have been near as a big deal. New tires and it’s gone. The truck is a pulling machine, and not sure about all the mentions of how easily they get stuck. Once I put on mud tires I don’t have issues at all. Even pulling a 35’ gooseneck trailer in the mud.

Dang that’s good! I bought a used one here recently. No problems yet knock on wood. What kind of tires are you running ?

Comment

Working...
                                X