Folded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    I would have liked to have seen that.. What could have possibly been above it to push that far down the list??

I'm sure there are a few more serious above it but for anyone to think border security is not a very, very serious issue is just ludicrous!!!!!!
    Russia/China plotting on our elections, Syria withdrawal, ISIS growth dominated the hearings/reports.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Russia/China plotting on our elections, Syria withdrawal, ISIS growth dominated the hearings/reports.

Well let's think about this logically... Not politically.. Both are totally different.

Ok so has Russia or China persuaded you, your family, anyone you know or anyone on the GS, on how to vote or who to vote for?? Any influence at all?? NO..

Our border security is more important than Syrias security.. Plain and simple..

I agree ISIS needs to be dealt with but ISIS is coming across our southern border at will but we are more concerned about their growth across the ocean than we are about stopping them from entering our country at will?? Just let them walk in?? Makes 0 sense!!!

The security of this country SHOULD be priority number 1.. It's not lucrative to corrupt politicians so it is not priority number 1..
      Last edited by PondPopper; 01-29-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Well let's think about this logically... Not politically.. Both are totally different.

Ok so has Russia or China persuaded you, your family, anyone you know or anyone on the GS, on how to vote or who to vote for?? Any influence at all?? NO..

I agree ISIS needs to be dealt with but ISIS is coming across our southern border at will but we are more concerned about their growth across the ocean than we are about stopping them from entering our country at will?? Just let them walk in?? Makes 0 sense!!!
        You gotta talk to our intelligence chiefs on that one. They have 30 plus years each assessing our national threats. I get your take on it clearly but they say otherwise as it relates to our country. Maybe crap is super bad in the areas they listed and southern border concerns pale in comparison?[emoji848][emoji33]

Comment

Remember this !! if Texas goes blue along with New York and California. So goes the country, that’s why Pelois and company is fighting this so hard .Beto shouldn’t have been this close. Its dang if he does or dang if he don’t on the national security executive actions

Comment

A bunch of things that are being dealt with… in some way. Unlike our illegal immigration problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The security of this country SHOULD be priority number 1.. It's not lucrative to corrupt politicians so it is not priority number 1..
              How is it lucrative to ignore this? Votes?

Comment

A Corrupt DOJ, FBI and CIA worries me more those mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  A bunch of things that are being dealt with… in some way. Unlike our illegal immigration problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Dunno, seems like not much traction in any of them based on the reports given today. But then again I am sure there are tons of things we don't ever know or hear about.......and never will!
                  Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  A Corrupt DOJ, FBI and CIA worries me more those mentioned above.
                  Cant help you there but i am sure there are many that would agree with that sentiment.............and lots of other alphabet soup agencies!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
                    Remember this !! if Texas goes blue along with New York and California. So goes the country, that’s why Pelois and company is fighting this so hard .Beto shouldn’t have been this close. Its dang if he does or dang if he don’t on the national security executive actions
                    We republicans are our own worst enemy... Beto should have never been that close but he was because less than 40% of "registered" republicans got off their azzes and went to the voting booth.... It's ridiculous how so few could give a rats azz!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      How is it lucrative to ignore this? Votes?
                      It's lucrative because I truly believe that "some" politicians are making bookoo money off of the drug trafficking and human trafficking among other things..

Now if you don't believe that then I undestand.. My grandfather, who was one of the wisest men on the planet, told 40 years ago, when I was only 13,
                      "son you will see many things in your life that do not make sense. Follow the money trail and 99 times out of a hundred the truth will become perfectly clear.. Then you will understand. Money is the root of ALL evil"..
                      That has held true my entire life.. I was just reading last night that a aborted "child" that is aborted at full term is worth over $100,000 dollars.. Body parts....
                      As horrific as it is New Yorks new law makes more sense now..

Comment

We republicans are our own worst enemy... Beto should have never been that close but he was because less than 40% of "registered" republicans got off their azzes and went to the voting booth.... It's ridiculous how so few could give a rats azz!!!!!!!!
                        Texas will be blue again, sadly sooner rather than later.

Comment

How are you fighting folks with 30+ years knowledge each dealing with this?
                          What are your qualifications?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            How are you fighting folks with 30+ years knowledge each dealing with this?
                            What are your qualifications?
                            My qualification is a very HIGH level of commons sense and very high resistance to being spoon fed a bunch of BS by a bunch of talking heads that NEVER get anything done..
                            They talk a big game but acheive very little.. Where is the evidence of all the bad things they talk about? Why is it so top secret if it concerns or could affect us all...
                            I can show them evidence of the "bad" I'm talking about but that doesn't fit their narrative..

Comment

My qualification is a very HIGH level of commons sense and very high resistance to being spoon fed a bunch of BS by a bunch of talking heads that NEVER get anything done..
                              They talk a big game but acheive very little.. Where is the evidence of all the bad things they talk about? Why is it so top secret if it concerns or could affect us all...
                              I can show them evidence of the "bad" I'm talking about but that doesn't fit their narrative..
                              You're so ignorant and full of yourself it's ridiculous.
                              You don't realize you only know what they want you to know and you're being fed their narrative and you have access to no more information than they want you to have

Have you ever seen video of an airplane crashing into the Pentagon?
                              Do you think one exists?
                              Can you name the top 20 ISIS members and their locations within the previous 48 hours?

Do you know who the vegas shooter called within the 72 hours prior to that incident?

Do you know who orchestrated those migrant caravans from central America? (I know your silly self thinks Soros funded it LOL)

The govt has all of these answers they simply are not releasing them to you or me for good reason.

Just like the military knows what happened leading up to Benghazi they know what happened that lead up to that vambush in Niger.
                              They simply arent talking.

Trump's advisors have studied this stuff for over half their lives and you do what for a living? But I guess you started at a holiday inn last night which makes everything ok.

Can you even correctly label all the -stan countries on a mapand list their heads of states?
                              You need to be able to do stuff like that before anyone should take you seriously in regards to knowing this situation.
                              How are you going to talk about the US economy but you don't know who Jerome Powell is?
                              No. He's not related to Colin.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                You're so ignorant and full of yourself it's ridiculous.
                                You don't realize you only know what they want you to know and you're being fed their narrative and you have access to no more information than they want you to have

Have you ever seen video of an airplane crashing into the Pentagon?
                                Do you think one exists?
                                Can you name the top 20 ISIS members and their locations within the previous 48 hours?

Do you know who the vegas shooter called within the 72 hours prior to that incident?

Do you know who orchestrated those migrant caravans from central America? (I know your silly self thinks Soros funded it LOL)

The govt has all of these answers they simply are not releasing them to you or me for good reason.

Just like the military knows what happened leading up to Benghazi they know what happened that lead up to that vambush in Niger.
                                They simply arent talking.

Trump's advisors have studied this stuff for over half their lives and you do what for a living? But I guess you started at a holiday inn last night which makes everything ok.

Can you even correctly label all the -stan countries on a mapand list their heads of states?
                                You need to be able to do stuff like that before anyone should take you seriously in regards to knowing this situation.
                                How are you going to talk about the US economy but you don't know who Jerome Powell is?
                                No. He's not related to Colin.
                                Lol... I obviously know more than you think I do.. You may want to try decaf.... You seem a bit wound up this morning and a little more full of BS than normal if that's even possible...

And no I didn't see a video of plane hitting the pentagon and I'm sure I never will...
                                Oh and some of those "Stan" countries have great sheep hunting.. Bet you didn't know that.
                                Last edited by PondPopper; 01-31-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X