Roger Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    You should go after them then - I'm sure if it is as sure of a thing as is proclaimed, there should be no issue.
    Do you think it didnt happen?

On March 17, 2017, Brazile admitted to forwarding debate questions to Clinton's campaign during the 2016 Democratic primary, while she was Vice Chair of the DNC and working as a CNN commentator. In an essay she wrote for TIME magazine, she said, "Then in October, a subsequent release of e-mails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign." Brazile went on to explain: "My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those e-mails was a mistake I will forever regret."

Comment

There will never be a Russian collusion evidence to convict anyone . And they been knowing it from the get go. Biggest investigation fraud ever that they’re pulling off on American citizens.. Mark my words there will not be Russia collusion with Trump or his staff or the RNC.but they make these silly arrest with nothing to do with Russia . Probably until after the 2020 elections . Then mueller comes out and say we arrested several Trump acquaintance but no Russia collusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Oh snap! Trump sat down for an interview under oath?! When?!
        Exactly.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Our great country is quickly becoming a banana republic.
            Our justice system is a joke and an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Lieing to federal agents under oath during an investigation is indeed a crime sir.
              No its not, just ask Hillary. And how do you lie by omission, "can't find the records or hard drives(because I smashed them with a hammer)" and saying under oath "I can't remember".

So why go after Stone? Its Mueller's last hope of fulfilling the FBI's insurance policy to remove Trump.

And when does the charges and indictments on Trump take place, right before the 2020 elections.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                Not only trump but he's also DRAINING THE SWAMP as he seeks out the lunker (trump).

He knows there is a 12lbs bass in that lake and he's going to get it.

But he's also gonna get every bluegill and crappie in that lake along the way as well.

Not gonna leave a single hill left behind

Papadopoulos got 12 days in the slammer.

That's not even as long as some spend on a summer vacation.

He was a shad.

This is funny. The lunker would be mueller himself dating back to his days at the fbi and god only knows what corruption was taking place under his watch.
                It’s all one big cover up and the goal is to keep everyone occupied until they can find a way to get trump out of office before it’s all exposed.

Comeys antics are likely Child’s play compared to whatever else was going on.

You may hate trump and / or the Republican Party but if you don’t understand how dangerous it is to have a corrupt fbi (deep state) then you deserve everything that you get as a result of not seeing this for what it is.
                There is a two tier justice system and it’s on display. Imagine what these corrupt bast$$ds could/would do to the common man like yourself!

These indictments are nothing more than interview after interview asking the same questions and waiting for a slightly different answer in order for them to say “gotcha” there is a complete lack of hard evidence, it’s just he said she said and in that case the federal govt always wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  This is funny. The lunker would be mueller himself dating back to his days at the fbi and god only knows what corruption was taking place under his watch.
                  It’s all one big cover up and the goal is to keep everyone occupied until they can find a way to get trump out of office before it’s all exposed.

Comeys antics are likely Child’s play compared to whatever else was going on.

You may hate trump and / or the Republican Party but if you don’t understand how dangerous it is to have a corrupt fbi (deep state) then you deserve everything that you get as a result of not seeing this for what it is.
                  There is a two tier justice system and it’s on display. Imagine what these corrupt bast$$ds could/would do to the common man like yourself!

These indictments are nothing more than interview after interview asking the same questions and waiting for a slightly different answer in order for them to say “gotcha” there is a complete lack of hard evidence, it’s just he said she said and in that case the federal govt always wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Yep, yep and yep...

If there was any hard evidence this would have been over a long time ago..
                  Their like a bunch of turkey scratching in the dirt for corn under a feeder that has never had corn in it... Looking for ANYTHING that resembles a kernel..

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Our great country is quickly becoming a banana republic.
                    Our justice system is a joke and an embarrassment.

Its a political tool used to keep their cronies in power.

When investigating Hillary's emails its strange how the fact those emails are the truth, 100% true and accurate. Those were Hillary's actual emails. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

This investigation is all about Stone wanting the truth but lied about it to the FBI, when he should have said I can't remember just like Hillary does.
                    Last edited by Thumper; 01-26-2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

The thing that has bothered me is how did CNN know ahead of time about the raid on Stone and who leaked it? CNN was already there and waiting with cameras when the 29 agents came swarming in. Seems like a setup media show for what?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        The thing that has bothered me is how did CNN know ahead of time about the raid on Stone and who leaked it? CNN was already there and waiting with cameras when the 29 agents came swarming in. Seems like a setup media show for what?
                        See post #6.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                          I'm pretty sure Mueller doesn't run the FBI but what is a fact, his team have arrested 5 not including Stone and all are now convicted
                          Actually they all pled guilty to process crimes....which are a joke.
                          Muller's history of destroying innocent people goes way back.

Comment

The truth of the matter is that Mr. Stone has a long history of weird sordid behavior. You bring that guy on your team and expect everything to be ok, nope.

Comment

All accused of lying under oath. If they ask me any questions I am pleading the 5th. Cant lie if you don't tell them anything.

Comment

It’s all a sham. Anyone who can’t see that is blinded by partisanship or just a dumb ***. It’s a shame what we have let our government become. At the end of the day, we are allowing it. Aren’t we?

Comment

Working...
                                X