No announcement yet.

NASCAR - TBH Fantasy League 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good race and got some good points today. I hate the fact you only have so many times to use a driver, last couple races will all be scrubs in a lineup
    Last edited by Bowtech38; 04-16-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

It will make it harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
        Pretty good race and got some good points today. I hate the fact you only have so many times to use a driver, last couple races will all be scrubs in a lineup
        I 've been picking 2-3 scrubs ever other race to save the big guns for later.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          I 've been picking 2-3 scrubs ever other race to save the big guns for later.
          Wont be bad with hendrick cars finally finishing good been running shr and gibs mostly so far

Comment

James Hylton and his son have died in wreck on the way back home to NC after the Talladega ARCA race. Rookie of the year at the 1972 Talladega 500. RIP

Comment

Don't forget to make your picks.

Comment

Waiting on Matt's come back.
                Attached Files

Comment

Good race for you Mrknives.

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
                    Good race for you Mrknives.
                    Thanks, I pretty much crushed it - haaaaaaaa
                    and I took out Suarez Friday -that was a bad move - fun times!

Comment

For Sale: Nascar

In case ya'll haven't heard, it sound like France is putting Nascar up for sale. Couple Billion should Get R Done. Once my favorite sport, attending 5-6 races a year all over the country and I haven't even watched a race this year. This is coming from a guy who Attended the Daytona 500 last year. Sad to see the sport in a death spiral with viewership and attendance. Maybe if they change 4-5 more things and make 6-8 new rules by the end of season things will change...

Comment

Hoping for a good points jump! Just picked 1,2,3 & 4th finishers. Wild last 20 laps .
                        Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 05-12-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                          Hoping for a good points jump! Just picked 1,2,3 & 4th finishers. Wild last 20 laps .
                          Wow, to bad it wasn't on a betting slip in Vegas. Good job.

Comment

Larry and Texas Motor Speedway are asking for our help with the voting. Lets help with a vote a day for the next 16 days.

Last edited by 18ncs; 07-06-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Get your teams in!

Comment

Holy crap what a mess

Comment

Working...
                                X