• Time
  • Show
Clear All

done

Comment

Gladly Done!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Trump is going to lose wide spread support from gun owners if he doesn't correct his stance.
        Sadly I don't think that's the case... Trump has been consistently poor on guns to straight up anti-gun the whole time and "our side" hasn't seem to care.

He just publicly stated that he wants to ban silencers... ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          Sadly I don't think that's the case... Trump has been consistently poor on guns to straight up anti-gun the whole time and "our side" hasn't seem to care.

That’s not what I heard him say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            That’s not what I heard him say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We know what he means. He’s trying to impress his democrat friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Done.

Comment

who cares? ATF is a crooked organization/branch regardless.

Comment

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

this article was very uninformative. not saying he's the right guy for the job but hope that it isn't based on this one site.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

The waters are still a little muddy to me on that front & I'm going to be hopefully optimistic as I stated in another thread, there was some stated support for the Hearing Protection Act in the past within the admin & the NRA has been pro suppressor with their surge in the shooting sports & hunting applications & they have his ear to some degree. Heck, I would be willing to bet the Trump boys are all too well familiar with them seeing how much they enjoy hunting.

If anyone hears more on this ATF nominee, please pass it along...I ran across it on a shooting forum & the thread has since been deleted for some reason. Thanks!!

Comment

I believe Trump is a friend of the NRA, and the NRA is not much of a friend of the 2nd Amendment. They show up to support weak watered down bills in the Texas Legislature. GOA and Texas Gun Rights seem to be the ones leading the fight for Constitutional Carry and other true 2nd Amendment rights. I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump go after suppressors after the next election. Reagan wasn't much different. They make some great 2A quotes, but their quotes don't tend to reflect what they do.

Comment

Jr better get in his ear real quick

Let me put the tin foil on real quick. Trump wants to tighten up gun laws because once he's done bending the US over folks are gonna be mad at him

Comment

Here's the vid with Morgan...worth a listen:

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

Comment

Working...
                                X