Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
    Found this today

I’ll give ya what you paid for it and get it out of your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
      Found this today

score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I found a yeti still had ice and monster drinks inside.

You know those big ramp from the feed trucks those are heavy but I can pick one up and load it by myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Road treasure thread!!

Well, over the years:

1. 65-quart Yeti, brand new with paperwork, iced beer and cold drinks on side of 287. Seems they took it out to change a tire and forgot to pick it up. I did sit there for 30-minutes but nobody stopped to claim it.

2. Really nice woman’s watch in a parking lot

3. One carat marquises cut diamond in the grass by the sidewalk. Looks like it fell out of a ring. Was at park walking and saw something shiny, picked it up and about a month later remembered it and had it checked before throwing it in trash. Made a nice ring[emoji851]

4. 5 $20 dollar bills blowing around a parking lot and into a fence

5. Best was a rifle case with a full auto MP-5. But I was actually looking for it at 2am when one of the officers learned the trunk on his patrol car popped open when he took off on the highway after a violator. Took a couple of hours but I found it[emoji15]

Been a few other things as well

From my Make Believe World
          Last edited by DFWPI; 05-22-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Just scored this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dead rattle snake. I had no use for it so I left it there for someone else.

Comment

3 custom rods and a rod and reel last year. 3 way trailer hitch. All kinds of tools, impact gun. Scariest was a car seat that was covered up on the side of the road. I slammed on the breaks and went back to it and had a doll buckled up just like a kid. My heart was pounding thinking someone could have hit the car seat with a baby in it.

Comment

I found a real nice pair of purple woman’s underwear at a gas pump in Bryan. I thought they would fit my wife, so I sent her a picture telling her that if she washed them up they would be good as new! I guess she don’t like free stuff, because she declined.

Comment

Found a real nice, tagged 10Pt buck, which had slid out of the back of these two goofballs truck. Apparently, they had been riding around with the tailgate down, showing it off and it slid right out the back. The unfortunate part of this story, as were loading the deer into our truck, a sheriffs deputy pulled up and we boy did we have some explaining to do. He kindly took it off our hands and as he was writing down our information, the two goofballs pulled up to claim their kill. All ended well, but we did get a lecture to NEVER pick up a game animal, no matter what the circumstances.

Comment

I found this last year on the Indian National Turnpike. It had some Jack Daniel’s in it along with Budlight!
                      Attached Files

Comment

ive picked up all sorts of stuff. mostly buckets, pliers, screw drivers, ratchet straps, etc. but one day headed home from college station I picked up 2 kayaks in the ditch between highway and feeder. 1 really high dollar yak and a pretty cheap one. I listed them on several fishing sights, never found the owner. I caught tons of fish out of them yaks, paddled miles and miles down bayous with camping gear and a .22, paddled who knows how many baits out in the surf, ran trout lines, jug lines, and limb lines out of them yaks. had an old jet ski trailer that I turned into a kayak/surf fishing rig out of and sold them for a good chunk about 5 years later.

Comment

If anyone runs across two rods on 59 between Ganado and Wharton let me know, my son lost 2 off his boat on the way home and that $600 has him on the verge of puking....

Comment

^ lol the OP posterizin how BA it is he found a brand new 100 dollar cooler you think any tbh’r gunna give your son $600 dollars worth of rods? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              ^ lol the OP posterizin how BA it is he found a brand new 100 dollar cooler you think any tbh’r gunna give your son $600 dollars worth of rods? LOL

Most would.

Apparently your out of that class....

Comment

His handle does say EastTx lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X