Ranch King Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch King Feeders

Any of you guys have experience with the mighty buck or might midget feeder by ranch king?

Thanks!!!

I've got the mighty buck and it's been a good feeder. Check battery at least monthly and keep the leads greased.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
        I've got the mighty buck and it's been a good feeder. Check battery at least monthly and keep the leads greased.
        Have you had battery issues?

Comment

I’ve had the mighty buck s&f for 3+yrs, not a single problem. All I do is fill it, set feeding times and wipe off the solar panel.

Comment

Bump
            Thanks for the responses guys!

Comment

The first battery I had in it corroded up pretty good, but was my fault due to lack of maintenance. Check battery leads every time you fill it and all will be fine.

Comment

Up top.

Anyone else have experience??

Comment

I have one and have had to replace a battery due to terminals corroding off. As mentioned above, keep them greased with dielectric grease and you can likely extend the life.

Other than that, I love the feeder. A stand and fill with the timer at more-or-less eye level is a great concept!

Comment

I love mine but have had the same battery issue. I put a piece of gorilla tape where the battery hits the battery cover. so far it has worked.

Comment

Buddy of mine has one. It’s been running fine for 3 years now.

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

Working...
                        X