Who has experience with Blue Haven Pools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has experience with Blue Haven Pools

Looking at putting in a pool and their bid looks good. Includes electrical, waterfall, equipment, etc. What was your experience like with them?

They were big in Dallas. Never used. Just get everything in writing!!! Even completed by date. Also add a penalty to them if they don't finish on time I worked in the pool business for several years, I know! Pool business is notorious for funny stuff!

Comment

I a Blue Haven pool. We redid it at 20years old...so I guess it was OK for 20 years

Comment

You might want to reach out to mjhaverkamp on here about pool construction advice.

Comment

If you’re in Houston pm Swampa!

Comment

Would you mind shooting me a pm with what you’re looking at getting and a ballpark price? We’re tossing around either a fiberglass or traditional pool in the next year or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They used to be independently owned franchises. I worked for the Orlando FL location around 30 years ago. My job was to fix all the garbage work the subs did. It was unreal. Reputation is everything in the industry...

Comment

If youre in the DFW metro area, I would recommend calling Four Rivers Pools. They did mine, my parents, and a couple in our neighborhood

Comment

Check the size and amount of steel they lay down. Cheaper pools often shot cut on steel.

Comment

Might Check out Owen Custom Pools...……………
                    They put mine in, on time, on budget...………
                    No complaints..... But, it was about 10 years ago.
                    Get it in writing...………..everything...…...

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                      Looking at putting in a pool and their bid looks good. Includes electrical, waterfall, equipment, etc. What was your experience like with them?
                      Where are you located? If in San Antonio, Austin, or Hill country area look into Keith Zars. They are doing ours and we are extremely satisfied so far..... about 2 weeks away from being finished.

Comment

Working...
                      X