2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    The way he's been lately he will pizz off his momma the night before we leave and not get to go! We shall see!

You think he would be a saint like his dad!
    That made me laugh. They have a way of doing that to their mom. He's a chip off the ol block

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I wish I could make this! Got too many prior things going on that weekend but this looks like something worth dragging a boat 4 hrs for!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
        Man I wish I could make this! Got too many prior things going on that weekend but this looks like something worth dragging a boat 4 hrs for!
        It definitely is worth it! The first one was a 2 1/2 hr trip for me and this one will be about 3 1/2 hrs. Great time fishing and fellowship with cold beer and fantastic food

Comment

The way he's been lately he will pizz off his momma the night before we leave and not get to go! We shall see!

You think he would be a saint like his dad!
          Deep down he is a bass fisherman and can't bring himself to tell you....getting in trouble is just a ruse to get out of going![emoji1787]

Comment

Here is a good intro video from good ol Barry.

Its actually bearable when you can skip the commercials!

Comment

Anyone have room for 1 on their boat or recommend a guide? I don't want to haul my boat that far since I really don't have any experience with crappie. Willing to cover gas and food...I also have a non smoking room booked and it's just me if anyone wants to split it let me know.
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                Anyone have room for 1 on their boat or recommend a guide? I don't want to haul my boat that far since I really don't have any experience with crappie. Willing to cover gas and food...I also have a non smoking room booked and it's just me if anyone wants to split it let me know.

Mike
                Check with @Snowflake Killa he takes all the degenerates. Otherwise I should have room upon background check

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I may be able to have someone fish with me. The problem is that I dont want to commit to anything because of my schedule/situation. I do have a room booked, and a boat. I have no experience on this lake, and would be an admittedly poor guide.

Comment

I know that I have radar with me that's like having 3[emoji23]. If my son bails I can take you. Let's get a little closer to the date.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      I may be able to have someone fish with me. The problem is that I dont want to commit to anything because of my schedule/situation. I do have a room booked, and a boat. I have no experience on this lake, and would be an admittedly poor guide.
                      Ive only fished the lake once (other than bowfishing) and its been years. I found it pretty easy to catch fish on that trip no matter the species. Like I said, just follow the boats with slew in it

Id really like to get into a huge school of whites on top like I did before. Pops and I literally wore the paint off 2 brand new rattle traps in one afternoon. One of the most epic days of fishin Ive had

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        I know that I have radar with me that's like having 3[emoji23]. If my son bails I can take you. Let's get a little closer to the date.

You better not give my seat away!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Your on the degenerate boat too???

They must need you for prayers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Dont worry Charlie, we will make ol Snowflake sit at the ramp with some Wheaties doughballs, a surf rod and he be fishin for carp.

Comment

Your on the degenerate boat too???

They must need you for prayers!!!

good stuff there

Comment

You know some of us have to work. And then I come back to this kind of crap[emoji23][emoji23].

Comment

Working...
                                X