Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    What the actual *?

Is that what you boost cricket went to voicemail yesterday?0

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Hey I'm in the water

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a fellow book a trip to check out the lake. He is retiring soon and trying to decide where he wants to live. LOP is looking pretty good to him right now. Steve is a excellent fisherman and beat up some mighty fine fish with several over 2 pound, 2 pounds 6 oz being the best. All fish caught in the bodark trees in 25’ of water on jigs
      Click image for larger version

Name:	09778B45-43FC-4129-A3ED-28A7C9F645D3.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	24605585

Name:	D222CA6E-E16F-468C-A70D-79A3B356976F.jpeg
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	24605586

Name:	4B159132-4895-4242-A7EC-BF710123643D.jpeg
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	24605587

Comment

Have a little project I am almost finished with that should help a little with the crappie...

Name:	2020-01-26 18.32.52.jpg
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	24605592

Name:	2020-01-26 18.33.50.jpg
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	24605593

Comment

Ahh the joys of plastic.......( nylon ), at least only one part is made from it, everything else aluminum

Name:	2020-01-26 18.34.08.jpg
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	24605594

Comment

The base. The whole assembly slides off and on the base. One screw locks it in place. I figured I may not want the whole thing on all the time.

Name:	2020-01-26 18.42.43.jpg
Size:	248.2 KB
ID:	24605595

Assembled and in place

Name:	2020-01-26 18.43.03.jpg
Size:	258.2 KB
ID:	24605596

Comment

Garmin Panopitix Livescope. 9" Echomap UHD ( Im not a rich man ) Had to run a new fuse panel to the console, mounted the GLS-10 under there too. Was actually a major pain, once I got about halfway done with the parts I realized I screwed up and should have just bought it......Im no engineer, designing it was NOT fun. But cant wait to get it on the water!

Name:	2020-01-26 18.43.31.jpg
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	24605600

Name:	2020-01-26 18.44.06.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	24605601

Comment

That looks awesome Mike! All in one unit. Really like that graph mount too!

Comment

Finished welding the pods to the transom today . Now, gotta paint the pods, and put the batteries and tank back in. And hook all the wiring and bilge back up. And reinstall all the transducers.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Garmin Panopitix Livescope. 9" Echomap UHD ( Im not a rich man ) Had to run a new fuse panel to the console, mounted the GLS-10 under there too. Was actually a major pain, once I got about halfway done with the parts I realized I screwed up and should have just bought it......Im no engineer, designing it was NOT fun. But cant wait to get it on the water!

[ATTACH]989538[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]989539[/ATTACH]
                    Originally posted by miket View Post
                    The base. The whole assembly slides off and on the base. One screw locks it in place. I figured I may not want the whole thing on all the time.

[ATTACH]989533[/ATTACH]

Assembled and in place

[ATTACH]989534[/ATTACH]
                    SHOW OFF!!!!!

seriously though. Thats ******

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      That looks awesome Mike! All in one unit. Really like that graph mount too!
                      Thanks. Sure could have used your welding skills! Would have saved an awful lot of drilling and tapping!

Comment

Mike that is one slick mount. Look forward to seeing it in person at the crappie get together. [emoji6]

I am behind schedule. I have my livescope parts and a plan but need time to install properly. I hope it is gonna be the cats pajamas but I dont want to jinx myself! I'm too cheap to pay someone to do it! My lower unit blew up on MLK day but picking up a replacement on Tuesday. Oh and the boat show is in dallas this weekend so of course gotta go...

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                          Casting ammo for the weekend
                          [ATTACH]989289[/ATTACH]
                          Tell me more about the mold you are using.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            Mike that is one slick mount. Look forward to seeing it in person at the crappie get together. [emoji6]

I am behind schedule. I have my livescope parts and a plan but need time to install properly. I hope it is gonna be the cats pajamas but I dont want to jinx myself! I'm too cheap to pay someone to do it! My lower unit blew up on MLK day but picking up a replacement on Tuesday. Oh and the boat show is in dallas this weekend so of course gotta go...
                            The extra power needed ( for me at least ), the extra wires and the GLS-10 module make installation a much bigger issue than regular sonar. ( as you know ). Sorry to hear about the lower unit, that sucks. I always fear something major is going to happen to mine, its in good shape and runs good, but is kinda old. ....I dont even dare go to a boat show!

Comment

I new you were going to show off. That looks badazz Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                                I had a fellow book a trip to check out the lake. He is retiring soon and trying to decide where he wants to live. LOP is looking pretty good to him right now. Steve is a excellent fisherman and beat up some mighty fine fish with several over 2 pound, 2 pounds 6 oz being the best. All fish caught in the bodark trees in 25’ of water on jigs

[ATTACH]989509[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]989510[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]989511[/ATTACH]
                                Enjoy them giant fish Buff[emoji13] we catch these 11 inchers

Comment

Working...
                                X