No announcement yet.

Wanna see something crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woulda stopped after that first burr got stuck, but what do I know...I'm not a dog.

Just gonna have to do a mouth sweep from time to time, but hopefully they will soften up a bit as I see many pricks in your future.

How much to find out it wasn't a bad tooth from the vet...their bills always always amaze me?? Also, you need to touch up your nails!!

Comment

We took our dog into the vet last month and one of the things we brought up was she was dumb enough tto consume large amounts of stickers and then choke and cough. Im gonna show my dog these pictures maybe she will learn.

Comment

Ouch! Poor guy!!

Comment

Any chance you need to worry about those being stuck some where in his digestive tract?

Comment

Poor thing hope he is ok

Comment

All the ice cream it wants! Ouch

Comment

Yikes!!

Comment

Dang

Comment

Those may be my most despised thing in all of nature...sand burrs!! Ever since I moved to TX they been tearing my a** up! Hate em....Lol Poor lil guy. cannot imagine in the mouth

Comment

I will never complain again about my dogs eating cow ****!

Comment

Owie zowie! He just wanted some roughage. Now...thats Manly!

Comment

Dogs will be dogs. Thank god for their owners to take care do them.

Comment

Ouch! That had to be painful. Today, I sprayed Image on a patch of sand burrs in our yard. I sure hope it works, I am tired of pulling them every few days.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Dang dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X