X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool project.

First class, all the way!

Comment

Great ideas and nice work! There's nothing like an impromptu tractor pull.

Comment

Great idea!! I have been thinking about doing this for a while. How are you rigging the plumbing?

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

#1 in place, #2 within a couple of feet and the temporary opening covers are coming off.

Comment

Looking better brent

Comment

Tuned In!

Super Cool Project

Comment

Can't wait to see the end. I can't believe you buried that tractor. Glad you got them in place. Being stuck sucks!!!!!!!!

Comment

Youngest Boy and I both got a workout winching these things together. I built 2 "L" shaped steel peices that grips the edge of the slab with a chain hook on top to act as an achor to winch to, Ranger was parked on top of it for extra insurance against the bracket riding up and popping off the concrete...

My first video attempt so y'all bear with me!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                    Last edited by bboswell; 03-20-2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Very cool project.

Comment

can you see the video? Shows blank white for me...

Comment

I can see it. Redneck engineering at its finest

Comment

I can see it.. It moves!!! Waiting for the finished product

Comment

Project Container Camp

Great!

So now they are together, welded, tar sealed on top and silicon sealed inside.

Front with porch

Just realized that I have no pics of the back but there is a small concrete walk there for the AC unit etc, a walk through man door and a window over the kitchen sink.

Comment

And finally a video walk through of where we ended up at the end of spring break 2015!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

We will be back soon to work on the bathroom, connecting to water supply and setting up septic.

Comment

Working...
                                X