X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks I just shot a old 8 lil brow's. Thanks for the good luck Shelley. I will post a picture later. My East Texas deer season is officially over. Protein tommorow :-)

Comment

This thread appears to have so many posts my phone wont open in on tapacrap.

We came for ML season and I ended up leaving the powder at home. [emoji35] borrowed some from dad and gave the wife the rifle. Shes been seeing deer and I been shootin pigs. Junior finally broke out the rifle today.

We'll see. Only got one deer down all year

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well you're right about loading slow good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
            Smokepole almost spoke this morning. Watched a 6 yr old 8 point we call “shredder” this morning. Just need him to cooperate and come in a little closer this evening. He’s a management deer, probably won’t break 105-110. Still a trophy to me with his age in east Texas.

this pic was a few nights ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Tony where in east Texas is this? Definitely not Polk or Hardin County. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Thanks I just shot a old 8 lil brow's. Thanks for the good luck Shelley. I will post a picture later. My East Texas deer season is officially over. Protein tommorow :-)

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Tony where in east Texas is this? Definitely not Polk or Hardin County. Lol

Montgomery!

Yea this thread is about over. It does the same on my Tapatalk. Got too many views I think.

Comment

Pretty eventful weekend. Smacked a doe, arrowed a pig and busted some ducks and a woodcock. Wife caught a glimpse of her target buck chasing a doe and also shot a pig. Junior never fired but caught some fish.

Gonna get some fresh batteries and throw all the cameras out next week to see what bucks made it.

Good times in the piney woods

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, that's a healthy looking pea patch!

Comment

Man, that's a healthy looking pea patch

Comment

Just watched a 140” 8 walk some does out of the field. He is a stud 5 yr old but we decided to give him one more year. Still waiting on Shredder. 5 does, 2 fawns and 3 bucks so far. I can’t hang in long, I have a home inspection midday In Cleveland

Comment

Sure have enjoyed following along on this thread. My East Texas hunting was a total washout... Went to my property in the south end of Liberty County back in early September before that first big batch of water came down the Trinity and pulled cameras and pop ups out or to higher ground... Haven't been able to get back in since!! Even had water issues on our place in South Texas... Had to wade thigh deep water to get a feeder and stand out of a new set up and that place is still under water! Maybe next year I'll be able to participate more in this thread, but right now... still waitin' on the water to go down so I can see what I have left for feeders... I just fed the catfish until they ran out of corn tho this year...

Some mighty nice bucks y'all got this year in this thread. My congratulations to the successful hunters!

Comment

My son and I went to our lease in Polk county to try to shoot some wood ducks in the flooded areas. Saw a lot, but only ended up with one hen. Borrowed a muzzle loader and only saw one nubbin while in the stand.
                            I kept switching between shotgun and muzzle loader based on what areas we were walking through. As luck would have it, saw deer when I had the shotgun and ducks in range when I had the muzzle loader.
                            Good weekend late season scouting and seeing the bucks on camera that made it.

Comment

Taking it down to the wire to try and fill a tag and salvage this season.
                              After my target buck took an arrow from my neighbor I hadn’t seen much to get excited about but a few of my mature bucks is back and regular. Ive got a few days to make it happen with the CVA.
                              Main target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck! Get after him. ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X