This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    One would think that Aggy would have enough sense to quit bringing up Maryland and KU from 3 years ago after the smackdown Texas put on their beloved SEC #2.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    One would also think beating one sec school...out of the east...wouldn't qualify their team as being back. Texas also beat OU once. What happened in the second meeting? What would happen in a 2nd meeting with Georgia...who knows, but slow down on the horn tootin.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Back to 10 wins, nothing more. He’s a kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
        One would also think beating one sec school...out of the east...wouldn't qualify their team as being back. Texas also beat OU once. What happened in the second meeting? What would happen in a 2nd meeting with Georgia...who knows, but slow down on the horn tootin.

13 penalties for 128 yards happened

Comment

They get excited don't they? Strong said they would win the NC in 2019, and many on here agreed. Sammy said they were back. Where have they been?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            13 penalties for 128 yards happened

So did west Virginia. It was a good win, and texas looked really good doing it, but by the original guys logic, I thought I'd let him see the other side of the picture.

Comment

CFB Off Season Thread

What did WV do?

You can’t win if you get in your own way versus a good team.

Last edited by Chad C; 01-05-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                The Big 12 gained a new HC from Troy. It might be un upgrade and more potential than Dana.

“An absolute home run for West Virginia. Neal Brown is one of six coaches who have 10 or more wins in each of the last three seasons (Nick Saban, Dabo Swinney, Urban Meyer, Chris Petersen, Bryan Harsin)”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic hire and I think an upgrade. I’m surprised he hadn’t been snatched up before now.

Comment

TCU and OkState will be better next year.

Sam will need to continue to make strides passing the ball downfield in order for Texas to continue its success. Oline needs to get better as well.

Oklahoma will be good, but I suspect their offense won’t be as productive as it was under Murray. D needs to improve tremendously in order to repeat as conference champs.

West Virginia and Baylor will be mid tier teams in the conference. Tech, Kansas, and K-State will probably be the doormats.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Fantastic hire and I think an upgrade. I’m surprised he hadn’t been snatched up before now.

No doubt.

I also like Matt Campbell sticking with Iowa State and building something. Another great coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
                      TCU and OkState will be better next year.

Sam will need to continue to make strides passing the ball downfield in order for Texas to continue its success. Oline needs to get better as well.

Oklahoma will be good, but I suspect their offense won’t be as productive as it was under Murray. D needs to improve tremendously in order to repeat as conference champs.

West Virginia and Baylor will be mid tier teams in the conference. Tech, Kansas, and K-State will probably be the doormats.
                      Oklahoma's offense should be very good next year. OU lost possibly the best RB in the Big 12 early. That's why Murray had to do so much, that and a nonexistent D. Hopefully, the next QB won't have to do as much.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Oklahoma's offense should be very good next year. OU lost possibly the best RB in the Big 12 early. That's why Murray had to do so much, that and a nonexistent D. Hopefully, the next QB won't have to do as much.

I agree. It may look a little different without Murray but still be dynamic and one of the top offenses in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          I agree. It may look a little different without Murray but still be dynamic and one of the top offenses in the country.
                          Also, I don't think Murray would have won the Heisman had Anderson played. I also think Anderson would would have helped that terrible defense out by being able to slow down a little and let them rest at least some.

Comment

So did west Virginia. It was a good win, and texas looked really good doing it, but by the original guys logic, I thought I'd let him see the other side of the picture.

Lmao. My logic was pointing out how ridiculous still talking about the first game of the season was. The last game is a much better indicator of how good or bad a team is than the first one. Not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Lmao. My logic was pointing out how ridiculous still talking about the first game of the season was. The last game is a much better indicator of how good or bad a team is than the first one. Not rocket science.

Does that make UGA a dog? . . Army All American game on now . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                Does that make UGA a dog? . . Army All American game on now . .
                                Ask Bevo.......

Comment

Working...
                                X