My Flickr Photos

Comment

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          There’s one less Javi eating my corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Poor little Javi!!! It must be a slow day in the tree!

Comment

Lots of BP activity on the property this evening. Chopper has been circling since dark. A BP F150 hauled butt on the road behind the cabin.

LED bar on a vehicle was just shining through the front window. I walked out to talk to agent. “Roundup time” he says. A large group triggered their high tech trail cams on our west fence.

I guess the government shutdown isn’t affecting the border patrol.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Glad to see you got another trip in. Are yall selling to buy another place, or what is the plan for future seasons?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of BP activity on the property this evening. Chopper has been circling since dark. A BP F150 hauled butt on the road behind the cabin.

LED bar on a vehicle was just shining through the front window. I walked out to talk to agent. “Roundup time” he says. A large group triggered their high tech trail cams on our west fence.

I guess the government shutdown isn’t affecting the border patrol.

It affect us somehow but we still have to get the job done . Good luck hope you get a big buck and happy new year.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                  It affect us somehow but we still have to get the job done . Good luck hope you get a big buck and happy new year.

Hopefully any new border security package will include a nice raise for you guys.

Back at Hiline in the Krivo this morning. Wind should be perfect. Hopefully the javis will stay away, but I wouldn’t bet on that. Wife stayed in. Bed but Ispun some corn behind the cabin. Camp deer have always been off limits...til now!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Back at it for the last evening this trip. I did talk to the prospective buyer and a sale won’t be finalized for a few more weeks, so I’m hoping to get an extended trip after the holidays.

I’m back in the Krivo Blind, accompanied by javis. I’m channeling HLope in hopes they bring in a big buck!

Just catching up and saw the Hlope reference! Tapk about a blast from the past! Thats from wayyyyyyy back!

Good luck this morning. Been SUPER slow in Victoria!

Comment

Hopefully any new border security package will include a nice raise for you guys.

Back at Hiline in the Krivo this morning. Wind should be perfect. Hopefully the javis will stay away, but I wouldn’t bet on that. Wife stayed in. Bed but Ispun some corn behind the cabin. Camp deer have always been off limits...til now!

LOL....I love it!

Good luck Michael...

Comment

Good luck today!

Comment

I’ve had a couple of javelinas in the tall grass for awhile, but I only catch glimpses of them.

A buck came in so I prepared for a shot if he presented an opportunity. Two javis literally just chased him down the road! [emoji35]

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sounds like javi dirt nap time, I’ve been carrying rubber blunt tips when I’m south Texas just for them little buggers.

Comment

Mature 10 almost to shooting lane.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Get him!

Comment

Working...
                                X