No announcement yet.

Duck Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cant beat a project like that at school!! Looking good!

Comment

You guys are killing me. I have only managed a couple of teal per hunt in Calhoun County in the marsh. Water is everywhere and the birds do not seem to be where my lease is

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
        You guys are killing me. I have only managed a couple of teal per hunt in Calhoun County in the marsh. Water is everywhere and the birds do not seem to be where my lease is

I thought I was doing decent until I saw people posting on here, I need to find new ponds and try to get a limit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all have had some good shooting. The blue wings don’t hang around too long up here, just scoot through.

Our game and fish passed a measure to reduce crowding on our WMAs the other day that I think will be great. Doesn’t start until next season, though.

Comment

Anyone know of any leases within 1.5 hrs or so of New Braunfels?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
              Don't feel to bad its the same on my lease by the coast. Way too much water around.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                Y’all have had some good shooting. The blue wings don’t hang around too long up here, just scoot through.

Our game and fish passed a measure to reduce crowding on our WMAs the other day that I think will be great. Doesn’t start until next season, though.
                Thats awesome. Curious what the measure entails. Care to share?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  Thats awesome. Curious what the measure entails. Care to share?
                  Limits out of state hunters to certain days (30) on WMAs and I believe limits which ones they can go to.

They’ve taken some steps to curtail boat racing, shell limits, etc in the last few years. Things had really started to get out of hand in the last 5-10 years.

Comment

I have considered getting into duck hunting. Im in north hays county could possibly link up with hopedale or anyone else looking to provide some help.

Ross V.

Comment

Who normally sets up WORP tour? I was hoping to go this year

Comment

5 man in a hour this morning.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

We smashed then too this morning

Comment

Easy limit today & yesterday on the coast. Buddy had a limit in Garwood.

Comment

Good pics! Cold front moved me down it looks like! Hopeful for the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X