No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me sick to my stomach. Prayers for your family.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

This breaks my heart, praying so hard for you and your family

Sent from my TB-X704A using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you and your family man. I can’t even fathom what your going thru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the hardest things I read. I’m sorry for your loss, prayers sent!

Comment

Can’t imagine the pain and sorrow. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Man I am sorry for you loss. My prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                    We are playing this song at his funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I am praying for you guys. As I read this earlier, I went back just now to listen to this song. Tears flowing again, all I can say is what an awesome song. I will continue to pray with everyone on here for strength and comfort.

Comment

I am praying for your family. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

No words. Praying for y’all.

Comment

Although i’ve never gone thru what you just did, I believe I have a keen appreciation for what you are going thru by what you said and the way you said it. I think you made a lot of us wake up and take notice of our lives. It is a deeply sad time for you I know, but by the quality and quantity of responses here, it is overtly obvious that you have a lot of support and prayers. You are in good company in this community. We continue to offer our sincere thoughts and prayers for you and your family. God bless you for sharing this heartbreaking event with us.

Comment

I know very much what you went through. Your last part about you and your wife brought flashbacks. And I do know just how fragile and delicate life is. Not with just my own child that has passed, but with others as well. I'm so sorry yall are having to go through this. It's nothing that I want any parent to go through.

I have found that at the time, I did not understand "why". But now that much time has passed by, I understand much more of the Lord's reasoning. And I know that one day Jr. and I will meet up again, along with so many more that I miss. Next week, I will be celebrating the B-days of Jr's two younger siblings (38 and 37 yoa). And I always celebrate Jr's by my self during October, two days before my own.

Keep your faith Brother. I know what the weakness feels like. You will pull through this. And so will your family. If there is anything I can do for you or your family, please let me know. And know that my prayers are with you, your wife, and your 4 yoa son.

Comment

Just seeing this. Prayers up for your family sir.

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife

Comment

Working...
                                X