No announcement yet.

Submarine pitcher son's highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D1 JUCO Have produced some good talent that 4 years schools look for. I am telling you that your son will do well as a starter or a middle relief pitcher. I would love to see him under Augie here at UT. Please make sure your son takes care of that arm after each game. Ice Ice Ice!

Comment

Sweet. I was a Mac baseball player. Class of '83

Go Knights!!

That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
        D1 JUCO Have produced some good talent that 4 years schools look for. I am telling you that your son will do well as a starter or a middle relief pitcher. I would love to see him under Augie here at UT. Please make sure your son takes care of that arm after each game. Ice Ice Ice!
        Wow, Tracker, thanks. Mom is a UT alum and wouldn't mind having him here as a Horn, I'm sure (nor would I, even as an LSU alum).

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
          Sweet. I was a Mac baseball player. Class of '83

Go Knights!!

That's awesome!
          Alright Fish! It's Knighttime! Coach Houston is doing a great job with the program these days. Plus, the football team won district and has a first round play-off game vs. Vandergriff thursday. Eric also plays football -- linebacker and special teams. Kind of pitches with a hard-nosed linebacker attitude.

Comment

Looks like cold front may delay North Texas Showcase.

Comment

Just want to offer thanks to the GS and the 1,000-plus viewers of this thread. Without being too specific, (nothing official yet) looks like the young man will be pitching at the next level in a nationally competitive program.

Comment

Update: Son called coach yesterday and gave verbal commitment to Navarro College; received assurance of 25 innings pitching next fall. All happy as Navarro considered one of the top JUCO baseball programs going -- won JUCO World Series as recently as 2011, and sends lots of players to top D1 4-year programs as well as to pros. Thanks again for encouragement and suggestions to those who have followed this on the GS.

Comment

congrats! It all can change though come the fall.....just fyi

Great work

Comment

Now that's what I am talking about! Its a perfect school to get started in the next step up the ladder to a big 4 year schools. Its a producer for great ball players. Congrats to you your wife and son. All that heard work is playing off.

Check out Brad Zeigler slow mo video. All I can say is you can't hit that!

Comment

Thanks gingib and Tracker. Yeah, that Ziegler motion looks pretty similar to my man's; wouldn't mind if he turns out as well!
                      Last edited by tradtiger; 12-11-2014, 02:38 PM. Reason: sp.

Comment

Now just have to get him to get Eagle Scout project finished up....

Any Eagles out there?

Comment

The boy did finish up his Eagle Scout project -- replaced and redesigned, with extra bracing to prevent warpage -- the bleachers at his high school's practice field ($1000 worth of new pressure treated lumber; 3 eight-hour days of labor.)

Comment

The kid's got it!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X