Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was cancelled too.

Comment

CTD has the right to charge what they like. It's America. And I have the right not to buy from them at any price which I choose to exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
        Ummm, don't buy them. Being serious here.... just don't buy them. How can a company take advantage of you if you don't pay the stupid price? It's not like a PMAG is necessary for life on the planet. Pricing something that's not a necessity at a very high price is not gouging like everybody seems to think. It's free-market and nobody has to buy it.
        again, that's not really the point. people had paid orders that they went back and canceled to resale. there's a difference between someone accidentally putting up a bad price and them saying sorry. that was a mistake.

it's a whole nuther thing when they are sitting on shipments specifically, so they can keep changing prices and cancelling orders.

Comment

They just cancelled my order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was worth a shot...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
              again, that's not really the point. people had paid orders that they went back and canceled to resale. there's a difference between someone accidentally putting up a bad price and them saying sorry. that was a mistake.

it's a whole nuther thing when they are sitting on shipments specifically, so they can keep changing prices and cancelling orders.
              I agree, if that's what they did they should not have done that. I just see it all the time on this site talking about "price gouging" on PMAGs and AMMO and all kinds of other stuff. Makes no sense to me. I've honestly never been "gouged" on ammo or mags or anything else. I just don't buy it for dumb prices.

Comment

Bait and switch.

Comment

These CTD jerks got hammered at their booth at the NRA show when it was last in Houston as that was right when what they did was becoming known... It was fun to watch!

Comment

I've seen other companies "honor" an error in the past as for it wasn't the consumers fault. It comes as of no surprise to me that CTD would just cancel instead of honoring their mistake.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                        Bait and switch.
                        . . . or mistake. What was the switch?

I won't buy anything from these clowns, but to assert this was somehow intentional is humorous.

Comment

Got my email also, but replayed with "hey you messed up, Honor the price, she referred me to there policy

************************************************** ************
                          ************************************************** ************

Product Descriptions
                          CTD does its best to accurately represent the merchandise through photo, price and copy. Occasionally we make mistakes, if such a mistake should occur; your order will be corrected as the facts dictate. We are not liable for errors in pricing, pictures, or descriptions.
                          9.Pricing
                          CTD does our best to price our products at market value. As the market changes so does our pricing. We are not obligated to honor a price that is in print or an error. We reserve the right to adjust product prices as dictated by the market.
                          ************************************************** ***************
                          ************************************************** ***************

oh well, as it's said, if it's to good to be true..... it probably not true

Comment

note to self ,,, never shop them again, or believe anything they Post,/ send in an email.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                              Ummm, don't buy them. Being serious here.... just don't buy them. How can a company take advantage of you if you don't pay the stupid price? It's not like a PMAG is necessary for life on the planet. Pricing something that's not a necessity at a very high price is not gouging like everybody seems to think. It's free-market and nobody has to buy it.

You assumed I bought them. I have more common sense than you give me credit for. I was illustrating the fact that they were price gouging (because it was an item in high demand that to me makes it price gouging) and that people were dumb enough to buy them. Also was pointing out that morally corrupt business practices are not something I will donate to and hope that someone who wasn’t aware may learn about how that company does business.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

[quote=Lonewolf;13692825]
                                Cheaper than Dirt won’t ever get my money because of how they were price gouging people on guns and ammo during the shortage. They were charging double, triple, and more cost mowers to msrp on almost everything on their website.

100% Agree!
                                While I agree this actually will be a negative impact for them. I hope they honor those ordered. Good luck and let's us know.

Comment

Working...
                                X