Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Texas D get's back on track. It will look more like it did the 3 games prior to the RRS.

38-17 Horns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Just win, everything else will sort out accordingly.

The team is fairly healthy. Beat Baylor and get to 6-1 going into the bye week.

That is all I ask. Just win and get us into the bye so Ingram and others can heal up before WV.

A comfortable win would be a nice bonus so I'm not aging during the game!

Comment

Ags by fidddy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Ags by fidddy!!!

There it is!

Comment

Ags by fidddy!!!

You forgot to run down to the basement and log onto your son's computer before you posted that..

Last edited by Smart; 10-12-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              There it is!
              BAM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                It's the first time since 1996 since they have scored 17pts or fewer in 3 consecutive games.
                Well that makes it suck just a little more lol. I know the offensive line is young but there are bigger issues.

Comment

I wasn’t impressed with any of the QB’s last night but Robinson was particularly bad. TCU fans I know couldn’t wait to get rid of Kenny Trill. It goes to show you just how important the position is. You can’t win with out a competent QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Ags by fiddy. #wreckingcrew
                    Ags by fidddy!!!
                    Too slow, dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      I wasn’t impressed with any of the QB’s last night but Robinson was particularly bad. TCU fans I know couldn’t wait to get rid of Kenny Trill. It goes to show you just how important the position is. You can’t win with out a competent QB.

We feel ya!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB
                        So was that a display of those high powered, prolific, BIG12 offenses shatting the bed or was that a display of those shatty BIG12 defenses playing good?
                        It made me think I was watching the Aggies and Kentucky again

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post

Except Kentucky is likely much better than TCU and TT. No offense. But UK will likely win 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

He went for 290 and ran for 50 and is hurt. OL is terrible. He makes bad decisions due to experience(or lack of at this point).

He will either learn(which I imagine he will) or get passed by.

Trill went from what you are seeing now to winning 11 games. He had an OL with 4 NFL guys.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                              It was hard to watch but not the same level of football, the Aggies and UK had multiple guys on the field that will play on Sundays, few on the field last night will.

Comment

LOL.

Tech would boatrace Kentucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X