Comment

Good luck this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed in

Comment

Good luck

Comment

The deer oughta be dancing around the feeders this morning! Wishing i was in my pop up instead of work...

Comment

6pt here

Comment

Little 6er didn’t hang around long. Maybe that means there’s something big and mean in the area.

Comment

Just got busted upwind... This has definitely been one of the most frustrating beginnings to deer season that I have ever experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                    Just got busted upwind... This has definitely been one of the most frustrating beginnings to deer season that I have ever experienced.

Dang dude. Sorry to hear that. Keep at it!!

Comment

At least you’re out there. I’m at a stupid work training

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        Dang it man!! I hate it when that happens... but sure beats sittin' in the office reading about other folks that are out in the woods!!

Comment

Atleast you are seeing deer and enjoyin the great weather....hang in there

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Dang it man!! I hate it when that happens... but sure beats sittin' in the office reading about other folks that are out in the woods!!
                            The only consultation is I'm working back in Mount Belvieu [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

sounds like a good time to head south and hit the reset button

Comment

Yeah that'll suck for sure! Must of put on some foofoo before you left this morning haha. Just like the rest said, at least you're out there instead of working..

Comment

Working...
                                X