This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    You just think you are old. I was a student at Angelo State when he was the coach

Never mind. I see you meant coaching at Angelo State....
    Last edited by Smart; 10-10-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Can we all agree that Baylor is a bad football team this year and Texas should win by 2 to 3 TD’s?

Do the Big 12 fans want to keep Baylor in the conference? This was brought up today by a Texas honk.

“According to a July report, Texas officials wanted Baylor out of the conference two years ago, with officials in Waco also expressing worry about that possibility.”

Multiple investigations continue into various aspects of the ongoing scandal at the university, but there are also signs that change is happening, even at the highest levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Brock Middlebrook; 10-10-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Can we all agree that Baylor is a bad football team this year and Texas should win by 2 to 3 TD’s?

Do the Big 12 fans want to keep Baylor in the conference? This was brought up today by a Texas honk.

“According to a July report, Texas officials wanted Baylor out of the conference two years ago, with officials in Waco also expressing worry about that possibility.”

Multiple investigations continue into various aspects of the ongoing scandal at the university, but there are also signs that change is happening, even at the highest levels.

Kick’em out.....it’s not like there’s 12 teams anyway....what’s one more?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Perusing through the college football TV guide today and I came across this....

Texas vs Baylor.... 2:30pm on the main ESPN channel

Aggie vs South Carolina .... 2:30 pm on the SEC network

This is not how I was told it works on here...

That cat gif! [emoji23]
          Quit stirring **** and for **** sure don’t lose! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            That cat gif! [emoji23]
            Quit stirring **** and for **** sure don’t lose! [emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I know I know. That’s enough from me so as not to jinx the Horns![emoji41]

Comment

It's almost impossible to lose in the Big12 these days if you have even the tiniest sliver of talent. The 2nd best team went to OT with Army.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                  It's almost impossible to lose in the Big12 these days if you have even the tiniest sliver of talent. The 2nd best team went to OT with Army.
                  And the best one lost to Maryland......

Sorry, he tee’d it up....had to!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I know I know. That’s enough from me so as not to jinx the Horns![emoji41]

Right! I’d be lying if I said I haven’t watched that gif a few times.

Comment

It's tough to say who the best is. Right now it's obviously WVU, but I wouldn't bet on them to beat Texas, who I wouldn't bet on to beat any team with a semi-legitimate defense. Fortunately for the horns, they won't face that the rest of the year until the bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                        It's tough to say who the best is. Right now it's obviously WVU, but I wouldn't bet on them to beat Texas, who I wouldn't bet on to beat any team with a semi-legitimate defense. Fortunately for the horns, they won't face that the rest of the year until the bowl.

You're still trying to hard.,:

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Is there anything I said that's even remotely disputable?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Silence is the best way to answer a fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Seriously, tell me what I wrote that you guys disagree with.

It's really more Captain Obvious stuff than even controversial. OU is probably the toughest defense Texas will play all year. They just fired their DC midseason their defense is so bad.

What specifically do you disagree with?

Comment

ISU and TCU field better defense than OU has over the last several years, including this year.

It’s irrelevant.

Texas can stretch a defense, they couldn’t do it last year with any consistency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X