No announcement yet.

Polk and Hardin Co. Hunters thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I set off a Buck Bomb Monday evening then caught this buck and doe on camera that night

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

That’s a great looking buck.

Comment

This is "Untitled" by William shelly on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Tshelly, very nice looking shooter! I hope you catch up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Tshelly, very nice looking shooter! I hope you catch up to him.

There’s 5 shooters on this place but I’m liking Mr eye-guards the most or at least top 2 lol. I’m hoping one of us will catch up with him.

Comment

Thank goodness for radar. I always check the wind direction and radar when I wake up to go hunt. Saw the line of rain headed my way, hit Livingston about daylight. Sitting in my camper waiting for it to pass through here. Blues and green I will sit through. The yellow and red make me wait it out.
                  Really wanting to check my cards after my hunt this morning. The bucks on my lease just started showing up on October 1st. Had one 3 1/2 8 Point so far, hoping the 10 I never saw in person makes it back.

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

some from my new place hasn’t been hunted in 3-5 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        https://vimeo.com/294335990

Man alive, he has some awesome daggers! I sure hope y'all can get LDP's with that one, Tshelly

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                          some from my new place hasn’t been hunted in 3-5 years!

You have a target rich environment, sir! love the high and tight one about halfway thru the pics

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                            You have a target rich environment, sir! love the high and tight one about halfway thru the pics

Thanks! Can’t wait to see what a few years of protein will do for these boys

Comment

Well after a late start this morning due to rain, I had the pen bully spike come out at 18 yards. Broadside and arrow passed through. Blood splatter for 8 feet where he stood. Mule kicked and came down on his chest and crashed through the brush behind me.
                              Waited an hour and started trailing. Good blood and a lot of it. Four and a half hours and 300 yards later I lost the trail. Frustrating is an understatement. Bow hunting is tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                                Well after a late start this morning due to rain, I had the pen bully spike come out at 18 yards. Broadside and arrow passed through. Blood splatter for 8 feet where he stood. Mule kicked and came down on his chest and crashed through the brush behind me.
                                Waited an hour and started trailing. Good blood and a lot of it. Four and a half hours and 300 yards later I lost the trail. Frustrating is an understatement. Bow hunting is tough.
                                It's tuff trailing deer when everything is wet and the trees are still dripping water.
                                It happens. I Know none of us like it when it does ,but it is what it is.
                                Good luck.

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X