• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post
    Glock 43.
    This or the S&W Easy Slide

Comment

Springfield 911 is a very good shooter.

Comment

Walther pk380. Fits small hands, and women can load/chamber without a struggle. Wife has one and loves it. Id rather it be 9mm, but a 380 she can work and shoot with confidence is better than a 9mm she cant.

Comment

Originally posted by username View Post
          Walther pk380. Fits small hands, and women can load/chamber without a struggle. Wife has one and loves it. Id rather it be 9mm, but a 380 she can work and shoot with confidence is better than a 9mm she cant.
          ^^^This^^^

The PK380 is one, if not THE best ergonomic pistols on the market IMO. My daughter used to carry it as her daily CC in a purse situation before deciding it’s medium size frame was a little too big.
          That said, I still own it and will say that firearm is probably my most favorite gun to shoot. It just feels right....the ergonomic design and dexterity of the grip, the recoil, the trigger, the accuracy....just everything about the way the gun performs and feels is OFF the charts! Walther has always had a great trigger and it can be fired double action or single action.
          I absolutely love the gun and we've never had a single hiccup with it with all different brands of ammo and loads. I’ve said this before...I typically always have a gun or two for sale but that's one firearm that won't be leaving the family while I'm still alive!

I’ve yet to meet anyone that has ever fondled a PK380 that didn’t absolutely love it. Take your wife and daughter to a gun shop-show and let them fondle one. There’s not a semi automatic that feels as good and comfortable IMO. If they don’t like it.....semi autos aren’t for them. Get them a wheelgun.

Comment

Wife and I both carry kimber micro 9's

Comment

Working...
            X