• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers up!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope he continues to recover. Prayers sent for more positive updates.

Comment

Praying for continued healing. I could not imagine. God is good all the time.

Comment

Praise God.

Comment

Peyton’s mama got to talk to the people that found the wreck. The first couple that found him were so shook up by the accident scene and Peyton’s condition that they didn’t know what to do and backed off and called 911. An old rancher and his wife then drove up and the wife got in the car with him and comforted Peyton. She held him still as he was moaning and trying to move. She prayed over him and assured him that he was not alone and that she would not leave him.
            When care flight got there and loaded him on the chopper the ranchers wife was worried that they were taking too long to take off. They told her that they had to stabilize him first because he was trying to leave them.
            It was a blessing that this old ranchers wife was there to comfort a pray with Peyton.
            I hope someday I have the opportunity to thank this woman and let her know what she means to me and my family.
            I cannot thank God, her and y’all enough for all you’ve done.
            Last edited by Geezy Rider; 11-17-2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                Peyton’s mama got to talk to the people that found the wreck. The first couple that found him were so shook up by the accident scene and Peyton’s condition that they didn’t know what to do and backed off and called 911. An old rancher and his wife then drove up and the wife got in the car with him and comforted Peyton. She held him still as he was moaning and trying to move. She prayed over him and assured him that he was not alone and that she would not leave him.
                When care flight got there and loaded him on the chopper the ranchers wife was worried that they were taking too long to take off. They told her that they had to stabilize him first because he was trying to leave them.
                It was a blessing that this old ranchers wife was there to comfort a pray with Peyton.
                I hope someday I have the opportunity to thank this woman and let her know what she means to me and my family.
                Wow, so powerful! Amen!!!

Comment

More positive on the way! Glad to have read the progress along the way!

Comment

Continued prayers for Peyton

Comment

What a Blessing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued PRAYERS! Keep the Faith in the LORD!
                        GOD is Great!

Comment

This made me cry.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kudos to the ranchers wife and continued prayers of healing for Peyton.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                              This made me cry.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                              Yessir, my allergies also started acting up while I read that. Thank God for people like her!

Geoff, thanks for the update... unfortunately I just saw it. Give that farmers wife a hug for all of us, if you ever get to meet her.

Comment

Wow! Amazing people out there. Prayers for continued healing.

Comment

Working...
                                X