No announcement yet.

SETx rut report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got a picture of a 4 yr old 9. He has lost 20+ #’s from last week to this week running lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SETXHUNT0902 View Post
      My camera's have lit up the past 2 days with some really big shooters. They are all over my handcorn. And all I can do is watch since im already tagged out lol
      Yep, that is probably about right, our cameras were on fire in the October 10th time frame, which would put this at 28 days later

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
        Yep, that is probably about right, our cameras were on fire in the October 10th time frame, which would put this at 28 days later
        Well, that's good news. Hope you are right.

Comment

Shot a buck off a does butt in san augustine county this AM.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bucks were moving in the daylight yesterday Liberty county Rye area. I didn't see any but several members did. My daughter was setting up a shot on an 8-point, the feeder went off and it scared him.

Comment

Hardin county rut was hot 2 weeks ago. Slowed down now but bucks still
              Moving and looking.

Comment

I saw 2bucks yesterday. An 8pt and a big 10pt. I almost got an arrow in the 10, he was a very nice buck. Long tines and beams, a P&Y buck for sure. 10pt was following the 8, not sure if a doe was involved. Just to see them on their feet was a plus.

Thanx for posting on my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BarW View Post
                  Shot a buck off a does butt in san augustine county this AM.

Is that a big 6? Hey post a few more pics. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    Well, I believe they are done........ They seems to have gone into their post-rut pattern now.

Comment

On our side in Newton we had all our bucks on camera during daylight on the 5th, on the 2nd we had most of them out in daylight running around. 2 pics of which we could see the buck and doe in the same pic

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Is that a big 6? Hey post a few more pics. Congrats
                        Yes national forest 6pt.
                        I dropped the ball on pics after I got him out of the way to far from the truck bottom I was hunting.

Comment

Thanx guys for posting on my thread. As you see activity, keep posting if you like, along with some pics if you got them.

Thanx, Calvin

Comment

On the walk in this AM, scrapes had been worked. First time in 2 weeks or so.

Comment

The rut occurs at the same time every year.

The weather/conditions just may dictate what you see in person while hunting

Comment

Saw some chasing and trailing in Angelina County this weekend. Mostly moderate.

Comment

Working...
                                X