• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for all. Keep us updated

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Praying for this sweet child and your entire family!!!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
            It's been a long weekend started out at a draw hunt Friday into yesterday morning. I left early because my wife said our youngest daughter Hope wasn't feeling good. I felt I needed to leave early and go home. After a brief visit with our pediatrian they sent us to Dell children's hospital in Austin. After waiting four hours in the E.R. we were told she has leukemia. God is good and I know He will be with us through it all. They believe it's type ALL which is a longer road to recovery but a good one.
            My son had AML when he was 14. It was a long battle and had some close calls and he ended up getting a bone marrow transplant after a relapse. I spent every morning and every evening in the hospital chapel praying to a God, who at the time, I had no relationship with. The doctors at Cooks in Ft Worth are awesome but I still felt my son needed more help than just them. So I prayed for Gods help and confessed that I did not know if He was even real but if He was we needed Him. He came thru. My son is now 31 and a Paramedic. He now has 2 children of his own. God is certainly good and I'm happy to say I know Him well now.
            I know your pain and uncertainty all too well as your news takes me back that experience. My heart breaks for you and I'll pray for your daughter and you daily. Keep us updated. Pm me if I can help

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I’ll be praying hard for your family. I admire your hope in the lord and his plan.

Comment

Praying for you and your family and all that treat her!

Comment

Prayer request for my youngest

Prayers will be sent for Hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tough deal, but luckily we have a great and all powerful God! God, we come together in prayer to ask for your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for Hope, this child of yours. For Your guidance for her care team. We are with y’all through this! God, we are Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayer sent ^

Comment

God bless 🙏

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for Hope and your family

Comment

Praying

Comment

Working...