No announcement yet.

The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been absolutely covered up all afternoon but it’s all does and kiddos. I wouldn’t even try to guess how many deer I’ve seen but it’s not less than 30.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
      Perhaps one of these days we can share a fire and discuss your stance on this.
      Be glad to some time. Especially in this instance though, what would I be culling? A genetic that is accident prone?

Comment

Less than 10min left

Comment

Just caught a brief glimpse of the 150ish 10 cutting the drain back to the south and away from me. He didn’t pay my grunt call any attention.

Comment

That’s it boys. Awesome hunt and got a peek at one
            of my shooters. Bout to head to Rusty’s and grab some wings and cool pops

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
              You’re gonna be less than 40min from me. It would be insulting if you didn’t stop by camp and pluck a string with me! We’ve been threatening to do that for years!
              Zach and I will be rolling through Shamrock Sunday. We could time it for lunch if you're gonna be around. Shoot me a text or call, and we'll see if we can make it happen. 325.669.seven29six

I have been absolutely covered up all afternoon but it’s all does and kiddos. I wouldn’t even try to guess how many deer I’ve seen but it’s not less than 30.
              I had similar sits Saturday and Sunday. Critters everywhere, but not a shooter whitetail or sika. I already killed my axis for the year, so I just watched a couple nice ones along with all the does and young bucks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG0Rnj-Kspk"]Critters - YouTube[/ame]
              Last edited by Shane; 11-02-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Morning morning. We’re heading in. I’m on the same stand and Midget and Will are headed in with me. Updates at daylight.

Comment

Be glad to some time. Especially in this instance though, what would I be culling? A genetic that is accident prone?
                  Valid point. I was just curious how you would handle one that has a defect.

Morning morning. We’re heading in. I’m on the same stand and Midget and Will are headed in with me. Updates at daylight.
                  Good luck fellas. I'm sure it's crisp up there in the panhandle. 38 here in Jasper.

Comment

Will and Midget are settled in about 600 yards from me. She has her x bow hooked uo and ready for one of these 2.

The second one is a problem. All of my regular deer have disappeared since he showed up so I think he has an attitude.

I had a little buck try to get in the pen before daylight and the cows bumped him. They’re still hanging around slopping on hedge apples. Will left his phone somImll be keeping a close eye on that cell cam. Wind is perfect and it’s crisp and cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The buck from yesterday with the head injury is trying to come in but he’s worried about the cows.

Comment

tuned in....good luck buddy!

Comment

360 acres of good grass in this pasture and this heifer has stood right here since before daylight trying to chew up a hedge apple[emoji2369]

Comment

Pretty dead on my end. Will and KK have been covered up but the camera is foggy so I can’t tell what’s what.

Comment

Little spike sneaking through.

Comment

I wish ol big would stand right there!

Comment

Working...
                                X