No announcement yet.

Tiger King!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol... it’s was funny and odd. Very strange individuals. Train wreck!!! Amazing how many tigers he sold to various people. Wonder where they all have gone??

Comment

I liked the part where the chick with the flipper is laying there still bleeding and joe says “I’m never going to recover from this financially”. I don’t know why but I died at that part and when he told the souvenir shop “I’m just gonna tell y’all before y’all see it on the news, one of our animal handlers just got her arm ripped off by a tiger. So do y’all want your money back or a rain check”?

Comment

I see where Joe wants a Presidential pardon from Trump.
        The “Tiger King” wants to be freed from his cage. Joe “Exotic” Maldonado-Passage — the star of a hit new Netflix series — has filed a jailhouse lawsuit against the feds and is asking Pr…
        Last edited by Bluesman; 03-27-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Episode 3 right now, it feels like a practical joke, but then i realize these are real people.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            I liked the part where the chick with the flipper is laying there still bleeding and joe says “I’m never going to recover from this financially”. I don’t know why but I died at that part and when he told the souvenir shop “I’m just gonna tell y’all before y’all see it on the news, one of our animal handlers just got her arm ripped off by a tiger. So do y’all want your money back or a rain check”?
            That was pretty amazing lol

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              That’s the one about the people that only wear red and worship that weird dude, correct? If so, I've seen most of it. There’s some weird people in this world!
              Yes.
              Antel from Tiger King, has the same thing going on, much smaller scale.
              They mention it briefly.
              I'm sure there has to be at least one green screener, who was involved or knows someone who was.
              The things people fall for

Comment

I agree with all statements above. Wack jobs! Everybody in that show!

“Fools multiply when wise men are silent” -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I know this show is a white trash trainwreck. I don’t have Netflix but this thread is making me want it

Comment

Straight up this show is the definition of a methed up! Crazy *** people in this world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                        I see where Joe wants a Presidential pardon from Trump.
                        https://nypost.com/2020/03/26/tiger-...ential-pardon/
                        If our president loves this country, he must pardon joe.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I know this show is a white trash trainwreck. I don’t have Netflix but this thread is making me want it
                          Jeff, it'll change your life. No matter what someone may have done. No matter how low someone may feel some days. No matter how many poor decisions someone may make in their life.....this show will make them automatically feel better about every aspect of their tigerless, mulletless, full-*** covering chaps wearing life.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Yup.........................

Comment

Don't give up on this show, the first two episodes were meh. Last few episodes just get insane!

Comment

The guy in the office sitting in the chair when the young husband off himself was crazy. He couldn't believe what he had just seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X