Divers on TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divers on TBH

Anyone with SCUBA Gear near the Athens area? Boss lost something very important in the lake and needs it found. Will pay $300 if they can come out and get it off the bottom of the lake. Private Lake and I would guess 10’-15’ deep where item was lost. Made of titanium so magnet will not work. Area is marked but it has been 5-7 days since item was lost.

PM me if you can help.

In for the live hunt. Sounds interesting. I've been watching youtube videos of diving rivers and lakes with a metal detector. I don't need another hobby.

Comment

I paid $250/hr for diver to recover ROV at our test site quarry. A 10 minute recovery cost us $1,000 after drive time, suit up, and tear down.

Granted, that diver was not from TBH.

Comment

I know there's a scuba park in Athens. If you don't find anyone here you can probably check with the guys there. My certification instructor had a side business where he would recover items from rivers and lakes. He said he was usually back up with the item by the time the check was signed.

Comment

Muff driver here....sorry I can't help ya!

Comment

I'll send you my free dive gear minus fins to get in there and check it out. 10-15' is easy with no tank.

Otherwise I just shot a text to the dive shop I used to work for in Nac. Lots of out of school SFA students that are certified will probably do it

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              I know there's a scuba park in Athens. If you don't find anyone here you can probably check with the guys there. My certification instructor had a side business where he would recover items from rivers and lakes. He said he was usually back up with the item by the time the check was signed.
              I’ve called and can’t get in touch with them the last 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                I’ve called and can’t get in touch with them the last 3 days.
                I guess they're probably quarantined somewhere. Didn't think about that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it a watch?!??!

Comment

Wish I was closer, I'm Jonesing to get in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                      Is it a watch?!??!
                      Nope. Lets just say it makes things that go boom really quiet.

Comment

I would help but I sold all my diving stuff. I am trying to get you a cell number for the owners of the Athens dive park. I used to dive there all the time.

Comment

ah gotcha!!

Comment

Originally posted by traildust View Post
                            muff driver here....sorry i can't help ya!
                            lmao!

Comment

Curious how in the world that ended up in the water?

Comment

Working...
                              X