2020 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post

First fish of 2020 for me and while it’s a dink it is the first bass with my daughter and first bass on a new to me boat. Couldn’t be more ready for this spring.

Sierracharlie out…
    I think I know that bank in the background...congrats on the new boat.

And yo8 you Rayburn boys need to step up. There was a 49# five fish bag caught this weekend and a 40.6 last week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I think I know that bank in the background...congrats on the new boat.

And yo8 you Rayburn boys need to step up. There was a 49# five fish bag caught this weekend and a 40.6 last week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You sure do. Ran up there to for a short family trip today

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Had a pretty good sack yesterday, 1 just shy of 9 and over a 25# bag. I wish I knew how to post videos on here. 6th Sense Squarebills and Chatterbaits were doing the deed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

Had a pretty good sack yesterday, 1 just shy of 9 and over a 25# bag. I wish I knew how to post videos on here. 6th Sense Squarebills and Chatterbaits were doing the deed.

Nice fish!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

Great day on the water right there

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
              You sure do. Ran up there to for a short family trip today

Sierracharlie out…
              Theres an old lake with a nice sandy **** under water not far from there.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9rngTwn02E"]Kayak Bass Fishing- First Float 2020! Giveaway Winner Announced!!! (Winter Jig Fishing) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Theres an old lake with a nice sandy **** under water not far from there.

I believe I saw that chauffeuring the women around but will have to go back and confirm now.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Tough bite at Lake o the pines Saturday in a kayak tournament, but got lucky and found some stacked up and caught 4 for 17 pounds. Needed to fill my limit to win but ended up 3rd. 47-50 degree water where I was.

Comment

Comment

Yep every time

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Hit Lake Travis today with stupid wind and 3ft white cap waves. Was able to find 2 dinks before the wind set in.

Caught on yumbrella rig on main lake points
                          Attached Files

Comment

Fished Sommerville this morning. Caught 3 nice fish All out deep. Did not find any fish shallow. Water temp was mostly 57, I suspect these warm next couple days will have a lot of fish moving shallow

Comment

My Dad & I went to Conroe today. Didn’t think to check the tournament schedule until after we got back (since there was two or three boats on pretty much every spot we fish or know about). After about four hours I told my Dad, “There’s too many ****ing people here”, and we headed back to the ramp
                              Attached Files

Comment

Daggum glad I didn’t go today cause that was my plan. I’ll be hitting Conroe next weekend most likely.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X