What happened with th drawing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
    I understand that it flows down from Richland and Engling.

There is almost no water in the Big Lake Bottoms WMA and the Trinity is low. I hope it rains some in the next month.

I was worried that TPWDs contract would be subsidiary to other contracts if the draught continued.
    Oh I misread, thought you said "the big lake" referring to richland chambers reservoir, not Big Lake Bottom WMA. My bad! But yeah a little rain in north Texas in the next few months would be nice.

Comment

I see what you were saying. Yep. I ment Big Lake Bottoms.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
        Maybe just for that reason. Based on big lake, there's not enough water to flood Richland. I may be wrong as I haven't seen it, but big lake is very dry.
        I was referring to Richland too

Comment

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
          This. Last year, they didn't have the drawing until many weeks after the deadline.
          I don’t care when they do the drawingas long as I get drawn again!
          Got drawn last year and hammered the ducks in my unit on the north side... funny thing was, biologist said it was an “off year... not many ducks”!

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post
            I don’t care when they do the drawingas long as I get drawn again!
            Got drawn last year and hammered the ducks in my unit on the north side... funny thing was, biologist said it was an “off year... not many ducks”!
            Same here last year. When told it was an off year I just gave him a dumbfounded look. We were pushing up a few hundred at a time on the way in the first afternoon after drawing units. Would love to see what a good year looks like.

Comment

Working...
            X