New Pop Up Blind from Sportsman's Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Pop Up Blind from Sportsman's Guide

I been looking for a pop up blind for bow hunting, and decide to go with one from Sportman's Guide. The model is a Field General. I know some of the stuff at Sportsman's Guide can be cheaply made and I'm hoping this will last a few years. I pick it because of it size and bow windows. Anyway, I recieved it today and set it up and I'm quite happy with it (time will tell), but the design & size are just what I was looking for. 72"x72" footprint, 89" Hub to Hub, and 82" center height. The bow windows are 36" tall and start at 24" from ground. All the windows & mesh are on a silent sliding system and it makes it very easy to adjust or open. I thought I would share this info.It's getting about that time
    Attached Files

Looks good to me. What did it cost

Comment

With member discount & Coupon, I believe it was $184 to my door

Comment

Thanks for posting. Im looking for a new one myself

Comment

I like the pattern and large windows. Cool man good luck this season

Comment

Is it big enough if you have a child observing with you? It looks pretty dang nice. Hope it works for ya!

Comment

Nice! What is the brand and model number of that blind?

Comment

Originally posted by Boldent2012 View Post
                Is it big enough if you have a child observing with you? It looks pretty dang nice. Hope it works for ya!
                Yes, it is big enough. 6ft x 6ft on the ground and 7 5ft x7.5ft at the hubs.

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                Nice! What is the brand and model number of that blind?
                It a Guide Gear Field General

Comment

Does it have a floor? I know some of the Academy pop ups have a floor.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                    Does it have a floor? I know some of the Academy pop ups have a floor.
                    No Floor, but will be setting on a nice platform

Comment

I got it all set up on a small platform & brushed in and ready for the season. I got through about 2 pm and had deer there that evening
                      Attached Files

Comment

Are you able to fully draw back in this while sitting in a chair? I bought one like this a little while back and I would have to kneel down otherwise the bow would hit the top. Also i would have to stick the arrow pretty far out of the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod View Post
                          Are you able to fully draw back in this while sitting in a chair? I bought one like this a little while back and I would have to kneel down otherwise the bow would hit the top. Also i would have to stick the arrow pretty far out of the blind.
                          No, there is all kind of room in this blind. You have over 7ft from hub to hub & almost 7ft height to draw in. The corner bow windows are 24" off the ground. It is the largest pop up blind, I have ever seen

Comment

Working...
                          X