• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome animals! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! My dream trip.

Comment

Awesome! I'm checking out their website now. I still need an Eland and buffalo on my next trip.

Comment

Congratulations! Awesome trophies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the Kalahari !!

Comment

Inhunted the Kalahari back in September of 18 and just got my crate in at the end of last month. Already trying to figure out how to go back.

Great gemsbok what did it tape out at

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                Inhunted the Kalahari back in September of 18 and just got my crate in at the end of last month. Already trying to figure out how to go back.

Great gemsbok what did it tape out at

Did you hunt with CVS? It was 43 1/2” with 9” bases. 105”.

Comment

No I did not hunted with Molopo Kalahari Safari in the northwest province on he SA Botswana border. I could tell it was a tank. Hard to fathom 43” I shot a 38” bull when I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                    No I did not hunted with Molopo Kalahari Safari in the northwest province on he SA Botswana border. I could tell it was a tank. Hard to fathom 43” I shot a 38” bull when I was there.

38” is a big gemsie. My guide didn’t let on to me how big he was until after he went down. Our north gate was 100 yds from Botswana border. It was amazing to me how much it all looks like South Texas.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Great animals Lance. Now you have decorations for the ranch house!

Congrats again!

Comment

Great pictures and even better animals! Congrats!

Comment

Come on give us some stories

Comment

Thanks Fellas!

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                              Come on give us some stories
                              Ok, if you insist. So on the last night we are on the way home after sunset and a lioness crosses the road in front of us. My guide gets excited and says she is hunting. He turns off the engine and we try to watch with our binos in the fading light. There were a small group of wildebeest to our west. My guide gets out of the landcruiser and gets on top of the roof to get a better view. I get out and stand at the left front tire of the cruiser. As I am looking through my binos and all eyes facing west, I think to myself, where is the rest of the pride?? At that instance, my cameraman starts yelling for me to get in the truck, get in the truck. Three males had literally snuck up on the east side of the truck and we didn't hear a sound. They were 10-15’ away. Got my heart rate elevated.

Comment

Very cool trip! Well, outside of almost being a lion snack!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X