No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had the Pathfinder out 35 days last year, and hope to equal or exceed that in New Year. Now if we can just up the catch rate, we might be more active on this thread in 2019.

This is old news, just a nice pic to get this year going and everyone motivated..............and of course, a shameless wife brag.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aug 2017 Syl 27 inch speck tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	24566636

Good luck to all this year and tight lines.

Hogboy

Comment

Who else grew up watching Spanish Fly? I fondly remember watching Jose hook up with a tarpon off the Keys and thought that was the kewlest darn thing I had ever seen! Never in my wildest dreams as a kid growing up in east Texas did I ever think I could be fishing in the salt on a regular basis!!!

Continuing Capt. Jose Wejebe's Legendary Legacy of Fishing, Education, & Coastal Living!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
        I plan on hitting it hard this weekend. Will be either in port lavaca or poc
        I plan on doing the same after work in the morning. Friday- Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
          I plan on doing the same after work in the morning. Friday- Monday.

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
          I plan on hitting it hard this weekend. Will be either in port lavaca or poc

We should meet up one evening. It is going to be hard work but we have 18 hours of fishing scheduled before heading back home and work. This trip will be focused on San Antonio Bay.

Michael

Comment

Took the wife to the coast for her first time fishing the flats last year, got her on her first Red. Got her a new rod and reel for Christmas, now that is all she talks about....when are we going back to the coast. She loves to fish, but now she is really fired up about it...gonna make as many trips down as we can this year.

Comment

A Rare Catch Robert Mayo caught this 28” Snook in the ICW at Port O’Connor.

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
                Took the wife to the coast for her first time fishing the flats last year, got her on her first Red. Got her a new rod and reel for Christmas, now that is all she talks about....when are we going back to the coast. She loves to fish, but now she is really fired up about it...gonna make as many trips down as we can this year.
                Lol, my wife caught her first red and is hooked now. She only wants to fish for Redfish now!

Comment

I am loading up. This time tomorrow I should be on the water with at least one limit behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    I am loading up. This time tomorrow I should be on the water with at least one limit behind me.

I almost forgot, I also cannot wait to try the new 13 Concept TXZ too! I can’t believe how light it is!!!

Comment

Good luck yall!

Comment

In!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          In like Flynn. Hope to generate more pics this year..

Whaaaaaat?

Momma and I are going at the end of the month. Estes park to be exact

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          Bra, you better pack your long johns!! I've been in Estes Park in July and froze my arse off!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Bra, you better pack your long johns!! I've been in Estes Park in July and froze my arse off!!
                            I done told my wife I'm going to be the only camo tourist there. She didn't think it was all that funny

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

Well where are the pictures at! How did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                                Well where are the pictures at! How did you do?

I had to leave within only an hour of arriving because of a death in the family. I plan to be back very soon though

Comment

Working...
                                X