White bass………are delicious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
    Great times- definitely Thuh Rona though! Fresh water feesh other than catfeesh wasn’t meant for human consumption
    Come in out of the sun Wick!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      The only difference between a white bass and a shad is white bass bite lures.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I’m sure a SHAD would be great if that’s the Only feesh a person Ever et while growing up.

Comment

Good eating for sure!

Comment

so shad are good too? never would have thunk it!

Comment

Mud/dirt bottom freshwater fish can pick up that aroma. Sand bottom lakes like Livingston the fish are clean and delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
              so shad are good too? never would have thunk it!
              American Shad are very good to eat, but they are a pain due to being so bony. They spend their life in the sea and run upstream to spawn in the spring. We catch them on mini silver spoons and shad darts. They weigh 3 to 5 pounds and are found along the coast from Florida to Labrador. They put up a heckuva fight on ultra light tackle.

Comment

#1--Crappie
                #2--Cats
                #3--everything else...
                I'm a seafood fanatic. I don't even understand, folks who don't
                care for it.. But that's ok.. I don't much care for grasshoppers....

Comment

I’m easy. Bass, catfish, crappie, whites, perch, etc all are fine with me. Probably has something to do with the alcohol intake at most fish fry’s I am at but I love fried fish and not too picky about it. Salt water fish I typically like grilled, blackened, etc.

Then again, LJS is a guilty pleasure for me so there’s that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Take a filet, season with whatever you like. Then coat the filet with ranch dressing on one side. Grill it on med-high heat. Sweet baby Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                      Take a filet, season with whatever you like. Then coat the filet with ranch dressing on one side. Grill it on med-high heat. Sweet baby Jesus.
                      Ranch will Almost make any bad FW feesh taste …. Okay!

Comment

I like crappie the best I think. I'll eat just about any fish if it's cooked right. I even like drum if it's deep fat fried. Only fish I've tried that I didn't care for was carp and gar. But we may not have known what we were doing when we cooked it.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                          Not a big fish person to begin with, but I busted out the cast iron and put some rendered bacon fat in the pan, seasoned the sand bass with Traeger's Blackened Saskatchewan seasoning and put it straight into the pan...pretty good stuff!
                          Fried possum ace would taste ok with all that covering the tatse

[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't know about white bass but, those bigger large mouth bass really fry up good.

Comment

Those pics are priceless! Enjoy the memories made!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                                Don't know about white bass but, those bigger large mouth bass really fry up good.
                                You're going to set the Big Bass Guys off!

Comment

Working...
                                X