Beto’s Kent St Gun Control Gaffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
    Beto and Biden are gone. IMO. I'm guessing Warren, Hillary, are Oprah, is their person.
    do you really think Hillary wants her azz kicked again?
    warren will be destroyed by Trump imo.
    Oprah??? man idk. she would probably draw a lot of votes, we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      do you really think Hillary wants her azz kicked again?
      warren will be destroyed by Trump imo.
      Oprah??? man idk. she would probably draw a lot of votes, we shall see.
      I'm curious too. Lots of liberals out there. I'm afraid they are gaining ground.

Comment

Beto and Biden are gone. IMO. I'm guessing Warren, Hillary, are Oprah, is their person.
        Michell.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Michell.
          You mean “Big Mike”

Comment

I'm curious too. Lots of liberals out there. I'm afraid they are gaining ground.
            yes, they are absolutely gaining ground, because the people that have to pay the bills are out here doing just that... working their azzes off.

they have groups like ANTIFA, which are people that are devoted to the same ideals that they claim to be against... they are the ones against free speech, free thinking, and freedom from anyone or anything that lets you be you. hell just step out of line with their thinking and see what happens.

but why there is no counter strike to them is beyond comprehension, you fight fire with fire.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              Maybe Warren's VP?
              God forbid
              Hadn’t thought of that

Comment

Beto knows he is going out of the presidential race. A VP bid is a long shot.

After a few conversations with a buddy of mine, I think my buddy is right. He's going after Cornyn's seat next election. He learned that Cruz is too much, but Cornyn has been a deadbeat for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post

After a few conversations with a buddy of mine, I think my buddy is right. He's going after Cornyn's seat next election. He learned that Cruz is too much, but Cornyn has been a deadbeat for years.

I’m betting this is where he’s headed too. I think Cornyn needs to go but not for Beto to replace him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I’m betting this is where he’s headed too. I think Cornyn needs to go but not for Beto to replace him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agree 100%

Cornyn does need to go, but to an actual Representative of Texas.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post

It wouldn’t take much to unseat Cornyn, but it won’t be by Beto.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        It wouldn’t take much to unseat Cornyn, but it won’t be by Beto.

Start looking up recipes to prepare a big plate of crow...

I don’t want to lose a republican either, but Cornyn is unpopular.

You’d better also believe that the outside money that Robert Francis received in his last senate bid will be rolling in again.

Texas is a big target, that the dems want to paint blue.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Its not a buy back. The government never sold them to us. Its confiscation.

Geezhh this guy is dumb.

Comment

Anything to stay relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysGigEm View Post
                              Anything to stay relevant.
                              well he sure isn't relevant, so i'm guessing anything to keep his fricking mug on t.v.

Comment

Moochell, AKA, Big Mike has repeatedly said NO!

Comment

Working...
                                X