Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go California! Democrats will sell out our country for votes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go California! Democrats will sell out our country for votes!

California's move to extend health benefits to some who live in the U.S. illegally is part of an effort to see that everyone in the state has insurance.

*sad*
    Remember the late 70's Superman movie? Where Lex Luthor was going to create a string of earthquakes, and slide California into the ocean? Hmmmm.

Comment

Insanity!! All while CA has a homeless CITIZEN crisis, and while our vets are treated less than illegals. Sickening.

Comment

"California is projected to have a surplus of more than $20 billion, the largest in 20 years."

Wow..I grossly underestimated California's current financial status.

Comment

That's OK. Cali will now make everyone with a vehicle to pay $10,000 or more for new registrations. Won't take em long to recover the money spent on free insurance for illegals. Can't wait for them to start charging out of state visitors by the mile for driving on their roads or flying across their airspace. State income tax will go up by 500% too.

Build that wall!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            "California is projected to have a surplus of more than $20 billion, the largest in 20 years."

If they truly have that much cash then the Fed needs to cut off all funding. They don't need it now

Comment

I thought California was on the verge of bankruptcy.

Comment

Can we build a second wall?

Comment

Comment

It's pretty easy to have a surplus of cash when you don't pay what you owe.

Comment

Just visited San Fran. Gotta love the SF Mandate. 5.5% on top of every restaurant bill to help pay for the homeless situation. I asked a few waiters and all but one thought it ridiculous. The one that praised it, I took 5.5% off his tip and let him pay the **** "mandate".

Comment

Haha...good move.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Just visited San Fran. Gotta love the SF Mandate. 5.5% on top of every restaurant bill to help pay for the homeless situation. I asked a few waiters and all but one thought it ridiculous. The one that praised it, I took 5.5% off his tip and let him pay the **** "mandate".
                          Dude, you need decontamination after being in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Did you physically see a ton of homelessness while there?

Comment

Did you physically see a ton of homelessness while there?

Absolutely. Everywhere. It’s also all that our Uber drivers complained about. The doorman at our hotel told us what neighborhoods they were worse in. Everyone there commented on it....almost apologetically. We stayed in the Financial District and awoke each morning to street crews cleaning up the trash where the homeless folks had upended garbage cans in the middle of the night looking for food or whatever. We met a couple in our hotel that witnessed a girl in the Tenderloin District shooting up on the sidewalk at 2:00 in the afternoon. I personally encountered a crazy man sharpening a fixed blade knife on the sidewalk and then hiding it in his grip and up his sleeve. Don’t know what his plans were, but I grabbed my wife and moved away. Literally everyone else was oblivious to his presence. He’s gonna hurt someone. We were told that the police are instructed not to harass them or even arrest them for anything short of assault. SanFran is a beautiful place that is turning into a **** hole. They even have a local app to report feces on the sidewalk. I didn’t see any of that, but yes, homeless people were everywhere we went. Austin will be right behind it if it doesn’t get a grip on things.

Correction: we didn’t encounter any in Chinatown. My assumption is that those folks take care of their own neighborhood and the homeless people have been run out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X