No announcement yet.

2019 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to call it a night. Went to retrieve my arrow, I shot at the coon, about 20 feet from the wood line. Reached down and the **** pig jumped up blowing and grunting as he ran away. Really want to get this guy with the bow, but if he's not gonna play by the rules, I may have to break out the smoke pole. Lol. He'll slip up soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally made it to the stand at the lease. Left work fairly on time, went to the feed store, got the traps at the house checked and finished mowing the lawn. Then the youngest son met me on the sidewalk with his tennis gear on the way in. Couldn't resist putting in that practice. Got my new HSS harness this past weekend and finally getting to try it out. Much better than the ones that I have been using that come with the tree stands. Storms forcacst for tomorrow and Thursday, youngest son's birthday is Friday and he has a tennis tournament Saturday. Sunday is Easter, so looks like it's gotta happen tonight.

Comment

Good luck! KAP

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

I meant to do one tonight, but didn’t sit long enough to type anything before I killed one

Comment

Not tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              I meant to do one tonight, but didn’t sit long enough to type anything before I killed one
              Toss your pictures in anyway

Comment

I'm in. Planning to sit until around 11, hopefully. I think I left my thermacell on top of the Jeep cooling the last time I hunted the lease. Guess I drove off and lost it somewhere. We drove around a little Friday night looking for it, but no luck. Bought a new one Saturday night, glad I did.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks dbp! I was hoping for clear skies to take advantage of the moon, but no such luck. Frogs and crickets are making plenty of noise.

Comment

Still nothing. I've got a pair of boars coming in a couple times per night and a larger lone boar coming through a couple times a night. Left the buzzcut in the quiver and nocked a gravedigger hybrid. Here piggy piggy!

Comment

Let that gravedigger eat! Been wanting to try those but haven't yet.

Comment

I stayed in the stand until midnight last night. The time on the camera is 2 minutes slow.

Comment

Dang, they are playing you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang that sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                                Dang, they are playing you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                                Yep, looks like it. I won't be playing when I back up 75 yards with a pop-up and pop the cherry on my .308.

Comment

Working...
                                X